Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 1041 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s October 30 - 07:48pm EDT 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Hard Drives /

Getting rid of "A Disk Read Error Occured. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart" error. 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, Next >>
CJS Murcia, Spain Sep 04, 2005, 08:13am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: A Disk Read Error Occured. Press CTRL ALT DEL to restart
Hardware Analysis - Forum - A Disk Read Error Occurred

CJS Murcia, Spain

Hello community,

At last my problem is finished and maybe yours too with a bit of luck.

1. Procedure: selecting Ultra DMA Mode “disabled” (BIOS setup utility, main window, primary master/slave).

The answer for the disk read error case resides once more in BIOS! Mr. Rudenko and Mr. Gardiner pointed at disabling the IDE bus master (or bus mastering) in BIOS, but apparently this option didn’t figure in my BIOS setup program. I thought the reason were differences between BIOS from one to another maker and I turned to other possibilities, none to produce results. That’s when I centered again on BIOS and found out that disabling IDE Bus Master is equivalent in my AwardBIOS to disabling Ultra DMA Mode. This left PIO (Programmable I/O) IDE mode 4 enabled and made the problem finally disappear. Hurrah!

2. Apparent origin: bad communication between HD and OS Win XP Pro due to an interfering rack. In the root is Windows.

I’ve got 2 Seagate ST340016A of 40GB each (ATA-100) inserted in 2 Mobile Rack MR-100FH, and the HDs work fine without them. I checked the HDs and they are in perfect condition. But actually, the racks has nothing to do with the real cause, since I didn’t have any problem with them while working with Linux (Red Hat, Aurox). Moreover, I put the HDs into another racks in a friend’s completely different machine and obtained the same error. By the way, Memtest86 3.2 revealed my Kingston DIMMs have 0 errors. All what is said proves that we can dismiss the hardware origin. It seems the OS XP has a compatibility problem with the racks for which deleating and formatting partitions (FAT32 or NTFS) with the OS installation CD is useless as I could confirm. Probably, it leaves some kind of rest of a previous configuration (I should have tried with an erasing utility of the like of gDisk). When reinstalling XP I got a message which I sum up: “massive storage device incompatible with Windows Whistler, its driver cannot be transferred, sorry”. Through a trick —I’d like to know why did it well— I always managed to load Windows (first, I tried to boot with the 2 HDs, then I restarted with the primary master only; with the primary slave it was no use). In the Events Viewer I could see 2 errors synchronous with the disk read error message: “Parity error in \Device\Ide\IdePort0” and “The driver detected a controller error in \Device\Harddisk0\D”. Now, those errors don’t exist.

CJS Murcia, Spain

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
Dave Slomer Sep 04, 2005, 10:50am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Here's what I did so I now can avoid providing "F6 driver floppy" to prevent blue screen 7B stop error and Disk Read Error when starting Recovery Console from hard drive.

(1) I used SetupMgr and an existing "unattend" file. It created a new, useless unattend file [winnt.sif] and this folder:

Directory of C:\windist
09/02/2005 07:59 PM <DIR> !This is NEW DISTRIBUTION SHARE created by SetupMgr
09/03/2005 04:39 AM <DIR> I386
5479 File(s) 353,484,437 bytes
12 Dir(s) 14,526,001,152 bytes free

[This I386 folder is very different from the C:\I386 that Dell initially put there.]
[This step seems necessary since setup {winnt32} won't work using C:\I386 as is.]

(2) I created C:\windist\I386\$oem$\TextMode, into which I had to copy the 4 files listed in [OEMBootFiles] in step 3.
BTW, those 4 files came from TxtSetup.OEM, shown in step 4b. So did the MassStorageDriver, subject to required syntax.
Those 4 files no longer must be placed onto the "F6 floppy" that I USED to have to supply when starting Recovery Console [RC].
--------------------------------------------
(3) I merged the contents of winnt.sif [created by a first attempt at installing RC] with my own unattend lines to make
c:\windist\I386\UNAT4RC3.TXT, which follows:
;SetupMgrTag--created by SetupMgr.exe
[Unattended]
OemPreinstall=Yes
ForceHalDetection=No
NtUpgrade = NO
[Data]
; SetupMgr put these very important lines into winnt.sif
floppyless="1"
CmdCons="1"
LocalSourceOnCD="0"
OriSrc="c:\windist\i386"
OriTyp="4"
[MassStorageDrivers]
"Intel(R) 82801FR SATA AHCI Controller"=OEM
[OEMBootFiles]
IAstor.sys
IAAhci.inf
IAAhci.cat
txtsetup.oem
[SetupMgr]
DistFolder=C:\windist
DistShare=windist
(4a) I copied c:\windist\I386\UNAT4RC3.TXT to \cmdcons\winnt.sif.
(4b) TxtSetup.OEM is provided by Dell out of the box. I copied it to C:\windist\I386\$oem$\TextMode. Here it is:
[Disks]
disk1 = "Intel Application Accelerator driver", \iaStor.sys, \
[scsi]
iaStor = "Intel(R) 82801FR SATA AHCI Controller"
[Files.scsi.iaStor]
driver = disk1, iaStor.sys, iaStor
inf = disk1, iaAHCI.inf
catalog = disk1, iaAHCI.cat
[Config.iaStor]
value = "", tag, REG_DWORD, 1b
value = "", ErrorControl, REG_DWORD, 1
value = "", Group, REG_SZ, "SCSI miniport"
value = "", Start, REG_DWORD, 0
value = "", Type, REG_DWORD, 1
[HardwareIds.scsi.iaStor]
id = "PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2652&CC_0106","iaStor"
Note that [MassStorageDrivers] maps to [scsi] and [OEMBootFiles] maps to [Files.scsi.iaStor].

(5) I gave the install command for RC:
D:\i386\WINNT32.EXE /cmdcons /s:c:\windist\i386 /u:c:\windist\I386\UNAT4RC3.TXT
This created \cmdcons\$OEM$ and copied into it [AND into \cmdcons\system32] the 4 [OEMBootFiles] listed above.
This new $OEM$ folder and new system32 files seem to have been the key.
=============================================
Is that exactly what I did? I hope so. It's my best recollection and my notes support it.

Did I just test it? HECK NO! Enough frustration already!

Mike Miller Sep 05, 2005, 05:15am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
>> Its another XP glitch
This is just erratic xp behaviour. Any number of fiddlings will provide a fix as there is nothing wrong with anyones drives. Fixed my Samsung 120 by changing the jumper pins around and hardwiring it as a master.

I had the same problem before on an old Maxtor 40. I almost threw this drive in the bin once I replaced it with the Samsung untill the same problem randomly came up on the Samsung as well. So while trying to fix the Samsung I experimentally hooked up the old maxtor (it had been in a draw for 6 months) and was suprised to find that there was no problem with the o/s at all.

I urge everyone to try the pin fiddling technique

Rogan Josh Sep 12, 2005, 07:13pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
I had this problem and mad the mistake of buying a new hard drive. When i put the new harddirve in i still got the Disk read error message and the drive would not format past 61%. the drive worked fine in a friends pc. I reset the mb using the jumpers and did numerous things listed on this thread. In a bored moment (and being completely frustrated) i put in my old "broken" hard drive and it booted up without any problems! However, all is not perfect. My system seems to be very unstable and crashes easily and frequently. Sometimes it wont boot up. Im posting just to save any one else buying a HD when it is either a software problem or another component is faulty. Any ideas to my continuing problem would be appreciated!

wayne prangnell Sep 13, 2005, 03:31am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Hi, I have just had a similar problem.

The above error occured and wind would not boot, not even in safe mode.

I have a seagate u6 ST320410A 20GB hard drive running XP.

When I start up, it is recognised in the bios and also on startup, but then just goes into the disc read error.

XP was preloaded when I bought the machine and the recovery disc doesnt work!

I managed to install XP PRO onto my 60GB disc I was running as a slave, but cant get windows to recognise the disc for any data recovery.

I would love to get the data off the disc obviously. ANY IDEAS??

Many thanks for any help

Wayne

kerry corcoran Sep 22, 2005, 10:40pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
As CJS Murcia, Spain said:

1. Procedure: selecting Ultra DMA Mode “disabled” (BIOS setup utility, main window, primary master/slave).

Basically, in my situation I have a PCCHIPS P25G motherboard, with WD 80HD - had the error as mentioned above. I reformatted, tried several BIOS changes and HD tools...no luck.

Saw the message as posted by CJS Murcia - so I changed my UDMA to DISABLE - system boots properly now!

Guido Jehle Oct 14, 2005, 09:17pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Ok, here's the remedy which worked for me:

Gentle approach:
================
1. Boot from Win98 floppy after making sure you have scandisk on it.
2. Scandisk c: and fix bad sectors to make sure your hard drive isn't stuffed.
3. If ok then reboot with Win2K/XP installation CD-ROM.
4. Go to the repair process (option R), then recovery (F), then L if you don't have a rescue floppy.
5. If completed ok then machine will reboot, again use the installation CD-ROM.
6. Go to recovery console (C), select your boot partition (1) and enter password for Administrator.
7. Do the fixboot, then fixmbr (I didn't do chkdsk /p /r because that's similar to scandisk).

Tougher approach:
=================
1. Convert the non-booting NTFS drive to FAT so it's visible to DOS.
2. Boot from Win98 floppy after making sure you have scandisk on it.
3. Scandisk c: and fix bad sectors to make sure your hard drive isn't stuffed.
4. At the A prompt copy the system files to C with "sys c:" (without quotas).
5. If successful reboot with Win2K/XP installation CD-ROM.
6. Go to the repair process (option R), then recovery (F), then L if you don't have a recscue floppy.
7. If ok then machine will reboot, again use the installation CD-ROM.
8. Go to recovery console (C), select your boot partition (1) and enter password for Administrator.
9. Do the fixboot, then fixmbr (I didn't do chkdsk /p /r because that's similar to scandisk).

A general piece of advice: I know it's tempting to buy these huge hard disks over 100GB, however if you really need one of those I recommend NOT to use them as bootdisks. Just make them "data slaves" but
install the OS on a much smaller one less than 10GB which is your master drive. I normally use drives
smaller than 6GB as my master, clone them onto other ones of the same size for backups or create images of them which will fit on one single DVD or even CD (compressed by the cloning software). The data is stored on the bigger ones (80GB is my biggest one), either being slaves in the desktop or masters
connected via USB. If you experience trouble with booting then swapping the small OS master drive or restoring from the image is a breeze. I never had trouble with slave drives containing the data, however still a good idea to backup there, too.

Hope that helps someone.

sanjay reddy Oct 30, 2005, 12:41am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Here is a definitive solution to this annoying menace.

Go to bootdisk.com and download files for"XP quick boot diskette" on to a floppy.Go to BIOS and change your PC to boot from floppy primarily.Shutdown PC,insert diskette and boot!!-your PC will boot directly in to your windows XP using the boot.ini,NTLDR,NTDETECT files in the diskette.
However this floppy will probably be a permanent fixture during boot because you get the same damn error message if you boot with out the floppy. I have downloaded the diskette files in to USB drive and inserted it as a permanent fixture to my PC and have set it to boot from USB drive.I will do this until its time for me to by new mother board or until some one finds a permanent solution.

Hope this gives many their lost sleep back.

Ken Moore Nov 02, 2005, 01:17pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Clearly this is a subject which is set to run and run! It's been going on with no obvious cause or solution for almost two years now... I've just spent several hours studying all the postings and so far some of the suggested solutions have included

* Convert NTFS to FAT32
* Replace the IDE cable
* Set the drive jumper to Master rather than Cable Select
* Fix the Master Boot Record
* Scandisk to mark faulty clusters
* Set the HDD to LBA in the BIOS
* Replace the RAM/Video Card/Motherboard/Disk

None of these have been universal solutions and now I've been asked to look at a machine with this problem so I'll add my analysis of the situation so far.

This machine is maybe slightly different bacause I can't actually read the data on the disk, by which I mean that I can't mount it as an NTFS volume and use utilities to read it (I used a Windows XP Preinstallation Environment CD to boot up the system).

The disk does not appear to be faulty because I can locate (using Norton Disk Editor) the various control tables, boot areas, etc. and so far they look OK. The MBR and partition table look OK, which is to be expected since the error message comes from the NTFS boot code.

Further, the boot record matches the backup boot record exactly and whilst it is possible that some malware might have stomped over the boot record, it is less likely that it would have bothered to stomp over the backup as well.

In April of this year, Vladislav Staroselskiy looked at the boot code (he's the only person that had tried to get to the root of the problem) and tried to find out what was happening. I think (though I could be wrong - I often am!) his analysis was slightly flawed since he said that "I found, that error appears when INT 13H/AH=42H function (EXTENDED READ) is called - at 010AH address" when it seems to me that the error is actually called from 00FCh which is not the data read but is caused by the code detecting both that the BIOS is not LBA capable and that it doesn't support LBA extensions (is it coincidence that the end of the boot sector contains 55AAh - the same code as used by the INT13 call to check for these extensions?)

I think it's worth mentioning that as far as I can see, this message has nothing to do with XP as such, since it's not getting that far. The master boot loader in the MBR has jumped to the boot sector to boot up NTFS and the boot code has failed to get much further, failing when interrogating the BIOS.

All this doesn't get me very far with my problem but it does agree with many of the comments which have found that changing every bit of hardware you can find doesn't necessarily cure the problem. Nor does reinstalling Windows, fixing the MBR or disk.

Although my problem seems to have further implications in that the NTFS was not readable when mounted, it does seem that the failure occurs before that would become an issue so I guess I'm in the same boat as everyone else until I can get past the basic error - then I may find other problems!

Incidentally, I seem to recall one or more posts refering to this error message occurring at a later stage without the "Press CTRL ALT DEL to restart" end to the message. If it doesn't have that last bit then it's a different problem, coming from a different place.

I guess I'm going to do some low level tracing of what's actually happening when the boot loader is run and I'll report back if I find anything more. The following questions would seem particularly relevant:

* is it failing because it believes the BIOS doesn't support LBA?

* is it failing because it believes the BIOS doesn't support LBA extensions?

* is it actually checking the correct disk?!

* why does this problem manifest itself randomly?

It might also be interesting to examine what the FAT32 boot loader code does in this area!

Robert Nagler Nov 02, 2005, 03:15pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Go back to basics. Do check again your power connections +5 ,+12 and ground to the Drives and to the mobo.

Jeremy Adair Nov 04, 2005, 09:06am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
First and foremost i hate Dell computers, and i am only forced to use them because thats what we have here at work. With that said I will more than likley branch off and create a newer problem for someone to talk about. This p.o.s. is having the same problems, but occured when I was trying to re-install windows. After I started to install..took me back to post..same error..ok..now our front desk computer needed to be re-loaded, this time i tried booting with XP..no go..restarted and loaded windows perfectly from desktop..im sure in my situation there is a easy fix for this problem huh?... well one fix comes to mind..except these computers dont have much of a BIOS..in fact you can not even load fail-safe, or start in safe mode, or anything!! If some knows how to get around this nightmare of a bios plzz enlighten me!!

System
Dell Optiplex GX50 (BIOS version A06)

Joshua Dickerson Nov 04, 2005, 12:58pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
After reviewing 9 pages, I still haven't come to a solution. I am not all that savvy when it comes to BIOS and low-level things like this. I have Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG (2001) and I am working with a new Maxtor DiamondMax 160GB HDD. It gives me the same error as everyone else. I also get "Primary IDE channel no 80 conductor cable installed". I have attempted to change those things in the BIOS, but I can't find them. The cable that I am using works fine for another HDD. I have even used it for this one. For some reason, when I try to install two drives on it, it doesn't work. I have no explanation for it. Now I am trying to install just this single drive and it doesn't want to work. It is NTFS of course and I am using XP Pro.

Ken Moore Nov 04, 2005, 02:17pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Without wishing to be too obvious I would have thought that "Primary IDE channel no 80 conductor cable installed" would suggest that you've got an older 40 conductor IDE cable in your machine. I *think* the 80 ones have differing coloured connectors; blue for the mobo, black for the primary and grey for the secondary (optional) while the 40 conductor cables just have black connectors.

What difference that would make to the problem, I don't know, but it might at least keep the BIOS happy!

Joshua Dickerson Nov 04, 2005, 03:01pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Yes, I fixed that problem. I was using an older cable. Except I still get the disk read error.

kerry corcoran Nov 05, 2005, 11:30am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
To resolve this you must go into the BIOS and DISABLE UDMA on the hard drives.

The problem is a flaulty MS IDE driver. The driver is faulty when handling DMA.

I have made these changes on my system and have not seen the issue since.

Ragz M Nov 15, 2005, 03:36am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Hey all,

Specs:

P4 2.8GHz
Windows XP Home SP2
Maxtor 80Gb SATA HDD
512 Mb DDR RAM

I was working on the computer when it froze - rebooted and got the disk read error msg

Then booted using the Windows XP CD and ran and ran chkdsk which failed after 39%. Then rebooted again using the Win XP CD and ran fixboot, fixmbr and chkdsk /r. This time the chkdsk worked (i.e. got to 100%) and said it found 1 or more errors.

So feeling hopeful i rebooted and got....a blank screen. Now everytime i reboot instead of the disk read error msg appearing i just get a blank screen.

I really don't want to format coz i need files on that drive (only HDD for that comp)

Tried access files on that HDD using another comp which had and IDE HDD and the SATA drive (the troubled one) was not recognised, although maybe this had something to do with one drive being SATA and the other being IDE(?)

Really need a solution - or even just a workaround that will allow me to load windows just once so i can backup all my files - wouldn't mind formatting after that.

Any Ideas?

Ken Moore Nov 15, 2005, 04:40am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Try downloading the Maxtor diags from their website (http://www.maxtor.com) to see if it finds anything. They are always handy to have around.

I spent ages trying to figure out why a new drive was doing strange things but the diags showed immediately that it had a fault on it.

Zac Dalton Nov 15, 2005, 09:15am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
For the benefit of all others struggling with this problem, after encountering this a few weeks ago and reading all the posts, my problem is now gone. The Master-Slave is what finally solved it. Here's my system and the order in which I tried each fix:

* Pentium III - 550 MHz (yes, i know I need a new computer)
* Phoenix bios from 1999
* Windows XP Professional - Integrated SP2
* Had brand new Seagate 250 GB on primary master, ran fine for 14 days before getting the error.
* Had 20GB and 40GB on 1st and 2nd slaves, DVD Rom on 2nd Master
* All were using Cable Select
* 512MB of some old RAM, forget what kind
* All NTFS formatted drives - full drive partitions

Fixes, in order:
1) Use master jumpers, instead of cable select - did not work
2) Took off all other drives, used master jumpers for 250 GB - did not work
3) Reset BIOS - did not work
4) Took old IBM 20GB HD and set to master, put 250GB as slave on primary IDE - BOOTED with the classic NT no operating system error, which I forget the exact message, but is different than "Disk Read Error Occurred" error so I knew I was home free.
5) Re-installed DVD Drive on 2nd IDE Master and reinstalled WinXP SP2 from CD and everything is now fine after 5-6 days.

Brian Farmer Nov 15, 2005, 06:55pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
My System:

WD800BB Hard Drive
ECS K7S5A Pro Motherboard
2x512mb Sticks of Generic RAM
CD-R, DVD-ROM Drives
Video Card, Sound Card, USB2.0 PCI Card, Ethernet Card, Wireless PCI Card

My Solution:

Download free demo of GetDataBack for NTFS at: http://www.runtime.org/

I used the program, analyzed my bad drive, it "saw" all my files. In order to copy the files out, you need to register (buy) the product for $79. My data was worth this, so I did, and retrieved my files. Very easy to use program as well.

My Problem:

I got the infamous error:

"Boot Record from IDE-0 OK.

A disk read error occurred
Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to restart"

I worked on the problem for about 18 hours before trying GetDataBack for NTFS. Here is what I tried and my results:

1) Boot to CD (WinXP SP2 CD and UBCD4WinPE) - computer absolutely would not boot to CD with the problem drive hooked up. It WOULD boot to CDs with the drive unplugged... (to be continued in step 5)

2) Try ALL jumper and IDE chain configurations utilizing my two CD drives and this drive. I tried every combination of Jumper settings and Master/Slave/IDE 0 or 1 configurations. - I got nowhere.

3) I tried all BIOS setting including disabling/enabling S.M.A.R.T. and bus mastering. My BIOS didn't have a specific UDMA control option. I also reset my BIOS to defaults and flashed it to a newer version - no dice.

4) Replaced Ribbon cables, hooked drive up as a slave on another working system - drive didn't show up in windows explorer on good system.

5) I then "tricked" my system into booting to the UBCD (Ultimate Boot CD). I left the bad drive IDE hooked up as IDE 0 master, but didn't connect the power plug. I turned on the computer and started booting to UBCD, when the progress bar for the UBCD boot began to fill, I plugged the power into the faulty drive. I successfully booted into the UBCD environment. I then proceeded to use ALL the tools I could on the UBCD to the best of my knowledge. Testdisk could see my drive and found my boot records to be perfectly fine. I ran the WD specific diagnostic and the drive checked out 100% healthy. Chkdsk would not run (drive not accessible) nor would most of the other utilities. I did try replacing my Master Boot Record with Testdisk and that did not solve my problem. I also tried booting to my WinXP disk this way, it worked but it didn't see my Windows install or anything.

6) I then dug through an old computer parts box I keep, and found an old IBM 13.6GB drive. I took out the problem drive, put in the IBM and booted to the WinXP CD. I wiped the IBM, installed WinXP Pro on a FAT32 partition, then hooked up the problem drive on IDE-0 as a Slave with accomodating jumpers. I could now boot into WinXP, but I still could not access my drive, and no diagnostic programs could help me get to the data. The drive physically still checked out okay by programs that check the drive and its consistency.

7) I FINALLY downloaded the GetDataBack demo on another computer, extracted the file and burned all the extracted files to CD. I put the CD into my now operational Windows XP environment (thanks to using the spare IBM drive - see Step 6). I ran GetDataBack off the CD, it could see all my files. I even opened a jpg for kicks to see if the data was good... it was. I then went to runtime.org, paid my $79 bucks and used GetDataBack to copy all my important files over to a USB2.0 hard drive I use for mass storage.

Next I will clean the problem drive and use it on another machine, with windows XP, albeit in FAT32 format since that seems to be a good deterrent to this problem. Not to mention my setup of a backup server computer in the home to backup files every night.

Good Luck to all of you. You can PM me via http://www.HardForum.com if you register. My username is BFarm.

c k Dec 03, 2005, 12:12pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Another possible solution:

I received this error after using Knoppix to resize a system partition on XP SP2 residing on a - Segate Barracuda 40GB hard drive.

After performing increase and committing th change (in QPARTED); subsequent reboot displayed the topic message:

A Disk Read Error Occured. Press CTRL ALT DEL to restart

After a few hours of trying to fixmbr, bootfix etc - I still had no resolution. On the point of giving up I systematically when through the ASUS Bios settings and disabled LBA for this hard drive. I can now sucessfully Boot into XP once again!

Hope this helps someone!

c.

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, Next >>

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.