Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 858 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s December 20 - 12:13pm EST 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Off Topic /

British Jokes - American Jokes..... The Joke Thread 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, Next >>
Lord Evil Mar 30, 2004, 07:57pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List

Edited: Mar 30, 2004, 08:00pm EST

>> Re: British Jokes - American Jokes..... The Joke Thread
3 guys were about 50 stories up working construction when the boss came by to tell them lunch break. The first guy an Italian says "mommamia, if my wife makesa nuther plate of speggetti for lunch I swear I will jump from here to my death tomorow. The 2nd guy a Mexican say "Votho, I am with you, if my seniorita makes me anouther barrito for lunch I am gonna jump too. The 3rd Guy, a Redneck says "man if my wife makes me another peanut butter sandwich tomorow, I'll jump as well.
Tomorow comes and its lunch time, the Italian slowly opens his lunch box and sure enough Spaggetti, he says like I said guys cya in Heaven, so he jumps to his death, the Mexican goes, "Oh man, it better not be a burrito" he opens his lunch and its a burrito, He jumjps to his death, The 3rd guy the Redneck says Man I hope its not a peanut butter sandwich, but low and behold it was so he jumps to his death.
A few days later at the funeral the 3 wifes were standing there crying and weeping saying why , why? The boss comes by and says "I tthink it had something to do with their lunches" The Italian's wife says If only I had known, I would of made him something else, like chicken ala King or something, The Mexican widow crying as well says "Oh I wish I had known as well, i would of made him some enchiladas or tacos" they both turn to the Rednecks wife and stare at her, she shrugs her shoulders and says, "hey don't look at me, he made his OWN lunch"

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
angryhippy Mar 30, 2004, 08:08pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
It was snowing heavily and blowing to the point that visibility
was almost zero when the little blonde got off work. She made her way to
her car and wondered how she was going to make it home. She sat in her
car while it warmed up and thought about her situation. She finally
remembered her dad's advice that if she got caught in a blizzard she
should wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it. That way she would not
get stuck in a snow drift. This made her feel much better an d sure
enough in a little while, a snow plow went by, and she started to follow
it. As she followed the snow plow, she was feeling very smug as they
continued, and she was not having any problem with the blizzard
conditions. After quite sometime had passed, she was somewhat surprised when the
snow plow stopped and the driver got out and came ! back to her car and
signaled her to roll down her window.
The snow plow driver wanted to know if she was all right, as she
had been following him for a lon g time. She said that she was fine and
told him of her dad's advice to follow a snow plow when caught in a
blizzard. The driver replied that it was OK with him, and she could
continue if she wanted... but he was done with the Wal-Mart parking lot and
was going over to K-mart next.

Get Hippied out!
http://www.angryhippy.net
Me at work: http://tinyurl.com/3nvncb3
My rig! A Blah blah.With a blah blah! SWEET! http://tinyurl.com/4yujmff
Da Beast! http://tinyurl.com/3sapr2b
i5 3570K 4.6GHz http://snipurl.com/26r3cot
Win7-8 Pro 64bit
Carter Sudeith Mar 30, 2004, 08:12pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Nice.
Straight outta Britain:
What do you call someone who speaks three languages?
"Multilingual".

What do you call someone who speaks two languages?
"Bilingual".

What do you call someone who speaks one language?
"An American".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Cuban, a Frenchman, an American, and an American lawyer are riding on a train. The Cuban begins praising one his nation's most famous products.

"In Cuba", he says, "we make the world's finest cigars. Just smell this beautiful hand-rolled cigar. Furthermore, we make them in such abundance that we can waste them with impunity". Saying that, he tosses the cigar out the window of the speeding train.

The Frenchman responds, "Oui, that is quite true, and in my country we make the finest cheeses". He displays a hunk of fine cheese to the others and says, "France is famous for its fine cheeses, and we produce so much that we too can waste them without a thought." Saying that, he casts the cheese out the window of the train.

The American gets up and throws the lawyer out the window

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An American was telling one of his favorite jokes to a group of friends. "Hell is a place where the cooks are British, the waiters are French, the policemen are Germans, and the trains are run by Italians."

The lone European in the group pondered all this for a second and responded, "I can't say about the police and the trains, but you're probably right about going out to eat. A restaurant in Hell would be one where the cooks are British and the waiters are French - and the customers are all Americans."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you call a county that lacks a modern telecommunications system?
"Technologically backward"

What do you call a county that lacks a fully integrated banking system?
"Economically underdeveloped."

What do you call a country that lacks a well-connected public transportation system?
"America"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You might be an American if . . .

. . . you've never understood why there are plural forms of the words "cheese" and "bread".

. . . you think ketchup is a spice.

. . . all of your hats and T-shirts have logoes on them.

. . . you own more sneakers than any other kinds of shoes.

. . . You think that "European" refers to London, Paris, and Montreal.

. . . you think that courtesy is quaint.

A Canadian couple was strolling through a park in London and sat down on a bench next to an elderly Briton. The Brit noticed their lapel pins sporting the Canadian flag and, to make conversation, said "Judging by your pins, you must be Canadians".

"Indeed we are", replied the Canadian gentleman.

"I hope you won't mind my asking," said the Brit, "but what do the two red bars on your flag represent?"

"Well," replied the Canadian gentlman, "one of the bars stands for the courage and hardiness of our people in settling the cold expanses and broad prairies of our country. The other is for the honesty and integrity for which Canadians are known."

The Brit mulled this over and nodded. Having poor eyesight at his advanced age, and not being familiar with maple leaves, he then asked, "And what's that six-pointed item in the middle of your flag?"

"Oh, that's to remind us of the six words of our national motto," the Canadian lady piped up.

The Brit asked, "And what are those six words?"

The Canadian smiled and replied, "They are 'Don't blame us - we're not Americans.'"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is said that Mohandas Ghandi was asked, "What is your opinion of American civilization?"

His reply: "I think it would be an excellent idea."

porkchop Mar 30, 2004, 10:30pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
did you hear the one about the hillbilly that locked his keys in the car
apparently it took him almost two days to get his family out

how does a hillbilly take a shower?
he p**ses against the wind

asus a7n8x-e
2500 barton(11x200)
ati 9800 pro
1gb hynix pc3200

angryhippy Mar 31, 2004, 01:36am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
An ad from a European Magazine

http://crew.tweakers.net/Steve/HUMO.mpg

Get Hippied out!
http://www.angryhippy.net
Me at work: http://tinyurl.com/3nvncb3
My rig! A Blah blah.With a blah blah! SWEET! http://tinyurl.com/4yujmff
Da Beast! http://tinyurl.com/3sapr2b
i5 3570K 4.6GHz http://snipurl.com/26r3cot
Win7-8 Pro 64bit
Kevin Toal Mar 31, 2004, 06:41am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
A guy rings up his boss and says, 'Boss, I cant come in today - I'm sick'
The boss asks, 'How sick are you'?
The guy says 'I'm in bed with my sister'

tom Apr 01, 2004, 04:26pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Carter, you strange person.

What did you do with the stick of celery in the act of making love to it??

Fill us in please

Kevin Toal Apr 01, 2004, 04:51pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
The Lone Ranger and his faithful red Indian chum, Tonto, are riding down a hillside in the Wild West, when Tonto suddenly stops, gets off his horse and puts his head to the ground. ‘Buffalo come,’ Tonto said. ‘Amazing! How do you know?’ asks the Lone Ranger. ‘Ear stuck to ground,’ replies Tonto

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lazy sons
Ron and Reg are sitting in the café moaning about the younger generation. ‘My son must be the laziest little bastard in Britain,’ Ron says, sipping his tea. ‘You’ve got no chance, mate,’ Reg answers. ‘My boy Gary is the laziest littles**t I’ve ever seen.’ The two men continue to argue and decide to visit each other’s houses to witness the lazy lads first hand. First they go to Ron’s house, where his son is lying on the sofa watching This Morning. ‘Nip up the road and get me 20 Marlboro will you?’ Ron asks his lad. ‘Get them yourself,’ the boy says. ‘I’m watching television.’ ‘Go on, son,’ Ron says. ‘I’ll give you a tenner if you just go and get me some fags.’ ‘Bollocks,’ the boy says. ‘I’m not shifting.’ Ron and Reg then head over to Reg’s house. They walk into the living room where the curtains are shut and the telly is blaring out Oprah. Jimmy, Reg’s son, is sitting in front of the fire, the room is unbearably hot and the boy is weeping softly. The two men stare at the boy in disbelief: an 18-year-old lad sitting at home openly crying over a television show. Jimmy doesn’t even look up as the two men come into the room, he just sits in his chair, staring at the television screen, crying like a baby. Annoyed at his son’s apathy, Reg finally walks over and turns off the television. But it doesn’t do any good and Jimmy just carries on weeping, staring into space. ‘What’s the matter, son?’ Reg asks. ‘I’m burning,’ Jimmy replies.

(i liked that one.! )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Irishmen are walking through Calcutta when an old woman wanders past. ‘Hey, Seamus,’ one says. ‘I think that’s Mother Teresa.’ ‘Rubbish,’ says the other. ‘I’m telling you it was.’ To settle the argument, they approach the lady and ask her. ‘Are you Mother Teresa?’ The old woman eyes them scornfully. ‘p**s off, you perverts,’ she hisses. ‘Jeez,’ Seamus says, watching her disappear into the crowd. ‘Now we’ll never know.

Kevin Toal Apr 01, 2004, 04:55pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Do you love your wife.?????

Three men reach the final round of tests to join the SAS, and are called together to speak with the interviewer. ‘Do you love your wife?’ says the officer. ‘Sir, yes I do, sir,’ say the recruits in unison. ‘And do you love your country?’ ‘Sir, yes sir,’ say the men. ‘But what do you love more, your wife or your country?’ The recruits do not hesitate: ‘Sir, my country, sir.’ The interviewer stares at them: ‘We want you to prove this. Your wives are sitting in separate rooms nearby – take this gun and go and kill your loved one.’ The first man gulps and stares at the gun for a few minutes. ‘I can't do it,’ he says, and leaves. Turning white, the second man goes into the room, and all is silent for about five minutes. Soon the door opens and the man, sweaty with his tie loosened, puts down the unfired gun and leaves. The final interviewee looks long and hard and the revolver, then slowly paces into the adjoining room. After a brief silence, the interviewer hears the sound of a gunshot. There’s a brief pause, then an almighty crashing sound and a woman’s scream. Grinning and breathless, the final recruit emerges from the room and puts the gun on the table. The interviewer looks up at him and says ‘What the hell happened?’ ‘The gun you gave me was filled with blanks,’ says the man, breathing heavily. ‘So I had to beat her to death with the chair.’

Kevin Toal Apr 01, 2004, 05:12pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Good hearing...

For quite some time, a man has lived next door to a beautiful young girl. He curses his lack of confidence, as he’s never said more than hello to the fantastic creature on his doorstep. Then one day, as he returns from work, the girl appears at her front door wearing a flimsy negligée and beckons him over. As she slides her arms around his neck, it’s obvious she’s coming on to him, and the man gets increasingly hot under the collar. All of a sudden she looks up. ‘Inside, quickly,’ she whispers urgently, ‘I can hear someone coming.’ Blind with lust, he follows her indoors where she strips off and stands in front of him, stark naked. ‘So, honey,’ she coos, ‘what do you think my best attribute is?’ ‘Well,’ the man stammers, ‘It’s … er … got to be your ears.’ The woman frowns at him incredulously. ‘My ears?’ she gasps. ‘But why? Have you ever seen such flawless skin? Such pert breasts? Have you ever set eyes upon such a firm backside?’ ‘No – I agree,’ says the man. The woman shakes her head ‘And yet you say my ears …’ ‘Well it’s like this,’ he explains, ‘When we were outside, you said you could hear someone coming.’ ‘So?’ she demands. The man gulps. ‘Well, that was me.’

Carter Sudeith Apr 01, 2004, 07:38pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
The stick of celery --- I can't remember where I put it. I do remember it was good.
I put it on my lips and rubbed it across them gently. Then, it found its way into my mouth. After that, it was two good chomps and it was gone! My true love... Gone... Oh well I can always get another one at the grocery store!

Anybody remember Jeff's phenominal post about "I ate a bug"? Greatest post of all time.

Wildwood Apr 01, 2004, 10:54pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Two boys in Boston were playing basketball when one of them was attacked
by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy ripped a board
off a nearby fence, wedged it into the dog's collar and twisted it,
breaking the dog's neck. A newspaper reporter from the Boston Herald
witnessed the incident and rushed over to interview the boy.

The reporter began entering data into his laptop, beginning with the
headline: "Brave Young Celtics Fan Saves Friend From Jaws Of Vicious
Animal." "But I'm not a Celtics fan," the little hero interjected.
"Sorry," replied the reporter. "But since we're in Boston, Mass, I just
assumed you were."
Hitting the delete key, the reporter begins again, "Young Kerry Fan..."
But I'm not a Kerry fan either," the boy responds. The reporter says, "I
assumed everybody in this state was either for the Celtics or Kerry or
Kennedy. What team or person do you support?"
"I'm a Houston Rockets fan and I really like George W. Bush" the boy
says. Hitting the delete key, the reporter begins again: "Arrogant
Little Conservative Bastard Kills Beloved Family Pet."

Carter Sudeith Apr 01, 2004, 11:21pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
hahah! Damn conservatives! Taking our money WE NEED when we're ready to retire!

The Real Robert Jones Apr 06, 2004, 11:11am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
b O b 1 9 19 A: O-O
b O b 1 9 19 A: ^_^
b O b 1 9 19 A: o_o
b O b 1 9 19 A: O-o
b O b 1 9 19 A: O_o
b O b 1 9 19 A: *_*
b O b 1 9 19 A: ~_~
b O b 1 9 19 A: '-'
b O b 1 9 19 A: =D
b O b 1 9 19 A: =P
b O b 1 9 19 A: 0-0
b O b 1 9 19 A: O-@
b O b 1 9 19 A: $_$
b O b 1 9 19 A: %_%
b O b 1 9 19 A: !_!
b O b 1 9 19 A: `-`
b O b 1 9 19 A: BAH!

-------------------------------------------
Owner of:
PSP3D.com
MyGamingSpace.com
GoogleUsers.org
Xhardwarereviews.com (now R.I.P.)
Wildwood Apr 06, 2004, 11:35pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Amanda's dishwasher quit working so she called a repairman.
Since she had to go to work the next day, she told the repairman, "I'll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you a check. Oh, by the way don't worry about my bulldog. He won't bother you. But, whatever you do, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, talk to my parrot!" "I REPEAT, DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!!!"
When the repairman arrived at Amanda's apartment the following day, he discovered the biggest, meanest looking bulldog he had ever seen. But, just as she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet watching the repairman go about his work.
The parrot, however, drove him nuts the whole time with its incessant yelling, cursing, and name calling. Finally the repairman couldn't contain himself any longer and yelled, "shut up, you stupid ugly bird!" to which the parrot replied,
"get him, Spike!"

rob Apr 08, 2004, 08:21am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
not about english or american but its about the french so im sure peeps wont mind

wots the difference between the french and a slice of bread?

u can make soldiers out of the bread.

i thank u, i thank u

Rob.

Jack of all trades......
Master of none
Carter Sudeith Apr 08, 2004, 09:47am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
haha nice

What's the difference between France and a moldy piece of bread?

The moldy bread has more culture.

Bits 'n' Pieces Apr 08, 2004, 09:51am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
wanna hear a funny joke? you're smart :P

don't get it? HA! thats proves my point ;)

still don't get it? me calling you smart was a joke :P
no offence to anyone ;) so far, only one of my friend understood it, and we laughed at my other friend :P

Bits 'n' Pieces Apr 08, 2004, 08:16pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
awwww... no one liked my joke which i posted above? said i was sorry ;) well fine, heres a more proper one, or at least thats what you people call it

3 virgin duaghters are about to marry and the mother didn't know what their sex life would

be like so she told them that on their honeymoon to send a postcard symbolizing how it was.

The first one sent one back saying Nescafe. The mother looked puzzled then it hit her. She

went to the kitchen and looked at the Nescafe jar. It read "Good till the last drop." The

mother felt a little embarrased but happy. The second sent a picture of a cigarette home.

The mother knew straight away to look for her husbands cigarettes. The read, "Extra long,

King size." The mother was even more embarrased but happy. The thrid one didn't send

anything back until a few months later. The postcard read with wobbly writing, "Virgin

Blue." So the mother went to the airport and looked at the air line ads. She finally found

the Virgin Blue ad and it read, "7 days a week, 3 times a day, both ways." She fainted.

Bob Smith Oct 01, 2004, 11:32am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Edited: Oct 01, 2004, 11:33am EDT

thought I'd revive this thread...

A travelling salesman has found his way into a small out-of-the-way village/town, and with it being late, he doesn't want to drive home. So he finds an inn, and Rents a room for the night.

After spending an hour or so in the bar, the salesman approach the innkeeper and sheepishly says "Scuse me, I don't suppose you cuold tell me where I can find some, y'know, entertainment for the night?"

"Entertainment?", says the innkeeper, "what do you mean?"

"Well, y'know....some horizontal entertainment..." the salesman trails off, clearly embarassed.

"Ahh, well," says the innkeeper, "we don't have much of that round here"

"Oh well, that's ok"

"but...." continues the innkeeper, "there is Arthur."

"Arthur?" perks up the salesman, "who's this Arthur then?"

"He just lives round the corner from here, dunno how I forgot about him really"

The salesman's interest is rekindled, so he asks, "how much does this Arthur charge then?"

"Well, he's usually £10 a night..."

"Tenner?" yelps the salesman, "that's a bit steep innit?"

"Ah, well, the problem is you see, the local policeman doesn't really like what Arthur does, so we have to give him £4"

"so it's £4 to the policeman, and £6 to Arthur then? Yea I can see how that'd make sense."

"Well," continues the innkeeper, "we also have to pay the local barrister £4 too, cos he doesn't really like what Arthur does either, so..."

The salesman thought about this for a second. "This isn't really too profitable for Arthur is it, £2 a time?"

"Well, you see, that's the other thing," says the barman, "we have to pay Jeff and Barry a quid each too to hold Arthur down cos Arthur doesn't really like what Arthur's doing either..."
---------------------------------

There are two Mexicans who have been lost in the desert for weeks, and they're at death's door (which is just outside Guadalajara). As they stumble on, hoping for salvation in the form of an oasis or something similar, they suddenly spy, through the heat haze, a tree, off in the distance.

As they get closer, they can see that the tree is draped with rasher upon rasher of bacon. There's smoked bacon, crispy bacon, life-giving juicy nearly- raw bacon, all sorts.

Hey, Pepe" says the first bloke (Don Pedro). "ees a bacon tree!!!
We're saved!!!"

"You're right, amigo!" says Pepe.

So Pepe goes on ahead and runs up to the tree salivating at the prospect of food. But as he gets to within five feet of the tree, there's the sound of machine gun fire, and he is shot down in a hail of bullets.

His friend quickly drops down on the sand, and calls across to the dying Pepe.

"Pepe!! Pepe!! Que pasa hombre?"

With his dying breath Pepe calls out.... "Ugh, run,amigo, run!! ees not
a Bacon Tree"

"ees a Ham bush!"

A doctor had the reputation of helping couples increase the joy in their sex life, but always promised not to take a case if he felt he could not help them. The Browns came to see the doctor, and he gave them thorough physical exams, psychological exams, and various tests and then concluded, "Yes, I am happy to say that I believe I can help you.

"On your way home from my office stop at the grocery store and buy some grapes and some doughnuts. Go home, take off your clothes, and you, sir, roll the grapes across the floor until you make a bulls eye in your wife's love canal. Then on hands and knees you must crawl to her like a leopard and retrieve the grape using only your tongue.

"Then next, ma'am, you must take the doughnuts and from across the room, toss them at your husband until you make a ringer around his love pole. Then like a lioness, you must crawl to him and consume the doughnut." The couple went home and their sex life became more and more wonderful.

They told their friends, Mr. & Mrs. Green that they should see the good doctor. The doctor greeted the Greens and said he would not take the case unless he felt that he could help them; so he conducted the physical exams and the same battery of tests. Then he told the Greens the bad news. "I cannot help you, so I will not take your money. I believe your sex life is as good as it will ever be. I cannot help." The Greens pleaded with him, and said, "You helped our friends the Browns, now please, please help us." "Well, all right", the doctor said.

"On your way home from the office, stop at the grocery store and buy some apples and a box of cheerios ...

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, Next >>

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.