Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 2716 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s November 17 - 12:48pm EST 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Projects /

Trying to kill my old computers processor...And it wont die..lol 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2
Jay J Apr 26, 2004, 01:22pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: Trying to kill my old computers processor...And it wont die..lol
Well if you would have read the above statements you would have seen that I did sell it. And I also stated that the mobo's bios chip had 2 broken pins that I temp fixed with 2 thumb tacks and I also said that I got the computer that way and got it for free.... The only reason that my friend bought it was for the componets in the thing he didnt care about the processor I told him what I was trying to do to it and he said cool let me give it a try.. Needless to say I gave him the money back that he paid me and we made a deal for the things in it that he wanted. In conclusion: It doesnt matter what you do to your owns**t as long as your having fun. Ive got 4 more computers here that I use on a constant basis. Im not worried about killing an old 500mhz Hp computer that was built in 1998 that was given to me for building a new computer for their family since their son broke the bios chip and they just wanted a new one. So who cares what you think about me well I dont.

Atleast I have fun and dont call people a jackass to make myself feel superior to others.
Just a suggestion AIRMAN why dont you get a life.:)

PC specs in profile.
Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
Aaron Fleming May 09, 2004, 05:35pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
if you want to blow a computer up its easy, lay the case on its side, with the side open showing the motherboard while the computer is on........heres the fun part...... drop a cat (or even a hampster) in and watch them all fry HAHAHAHAHHA up in flames...... p.s. before you say i am nasty, i have never done this just in a dream i had about my old S**T pc i had

Lawrence Heffernan May 26, 2004, 05:38pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
My Tbred Athlon XP 2400+ has made a good hair comb.

It died in storage so, I had no other use for it.

Tankie 2 Feb 03, 2005, 02:31am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Jay J, have you tried pluging that thing into a 220 volt outlet?

S S Feb 03, 2005, 03:07am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Quote:
..."Update the processor finally died ...my friend bought the thing and was just installing xp and smoke started coming out of the computer..lol..." End Quote

What do you know...XP(or should I say Micro$0ft) managed to do in a day what you couldn't do in weeks!!!

This sig is a virus, since I am not so technically advanced, it's a manual virus. If you can see this message that means you've got the virus, so please delete all the files on your hard drive yourself and forward this message to everyone you know! :)
Supreet Virdi Feb 03, 2005, 08:10am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
LOL, tankie who asked u to dig out such a old thread, i dont think Jay J even remember this thread..lol

Jay J Feb 03, 2005, 11:13am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Ohh I do remember this thred..... been awhile since ive looked at it

darn microsoft

PC specs in profile.

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.