Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 931 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s October 23 - 11:52pm EDT 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Case Modding /

Case fan direction 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3
Alan Cardy Jan 20, 2010, 12:00pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: Case fan direction
I have an antec case with air filters at the front and I set the fans to air out thereby sucking air in throught the filters (kept clean)
The temp inside my case is always low.

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
<a class= Jan 20, 2010, 01:08pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Doesn't matter how good your case is, if you didn't setup airflow right your stuffs will overheat.

I use 2x140mm for intakes and 1x 140 + 3x120mm for exhaust. The back of the case is right next to an open window and because it's cold out now, I am gettin' 27-32 degrees C at most when running full load.

Anonymous Person Aug 07, 2013, 02:46pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
The whole point of case fans is that air comes in cool, and cools down the components, and then gets sucked out as hot air. If all your fans blow in, the hot air will just circulate around your case, heating up your components, instead of cooling them. :)

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.