Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 1069 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s December 10 - 10:39pm EST 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Games /

Problem with "the battle for middle earth". Help! 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Meats_Of_Evil Sep 02, 2007, 04:03pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: Problem with "the battle for middle earth". Help!
Did you try reinstalling the game?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything I write is Sarcasm.
Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
Robbie Jacobson Oct 06, 2007, 11:28pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
i bought battle for middle earth 2 a few days ago cause it was cheep and i enjoyed the first one.

when i put the DVD in it dvd drive it spins for a few mins and then stops. it doesnt auto play or anything.

i open my computer and click on the icon but nothing happins and when i open the DVD i click on the setup and auto play and some times it says its not a win32 application the then the other times it doesnt nothing.

i took it back and got a new copy cause i thought the Dvd was faulty. but its not. but other DVD games work fine. help?:/

John Michael Feb 28, 2008, 10:47pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
So i have the same stupid problem, although my computer only freezes on me with the Exception Access Violation thing after i try to do a battle. when i'm just moving armies around and stuff liket that, i'm fine. if it helps andy, my computer is a Compaq Presario with 2.00 GHz and 448 MB of Ram.

am i just screwed??

Christian Hansen Jun 10, 2008, 02:40pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Heej... My name is Christian...

When I start a game (skirmish or campaign) it goes fine... but suddently all my units, heroes and castles just die or explose at once... And then I'm just defeaded!

Does anybody have an answer... then please wright!!

Thijs van Aart Jul 30, 2016, 04:00pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
11 years later i have the same problem with windows 10.
I get:
EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.
Access address 0X000e9fb8 was read from

Version: release

If there still is anyone on here, can you please help me. I remember playing this great game when i was younger and i would absolutely love to play it agian

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.