Please register or login. There are 1 registered and 1171 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s December 13 - 03:27pm EST 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Software /

Can anyone help me reinstall a trial for cloneDVD? 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2
Gerritt Apr 02, 2008, 01:09am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: Can anyone help me reinstall a trial for cloneDVD?
John,
Once again you've clarified the post and provided better information.
Why can't you just post before me all of the time?
:)

Gerritt

Ad Astra Per Aspera
(A rough road leads to the Stars)
We all know what we know, and everyone else knows we are wrong.
System Specifications in BIO
Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
john albrich Apr 02, 2008, 01:42am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
I like to think of it as a cooperative effort. Seem to recall plenty of times you've clarified things as well.

When it comes to the **IA we all have to stay on our toes or they'll eventually get congress to make us give up our first-born child just to download tunes.

Melissa K Apr 02, 2008, 01:47am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
don't spose we could stick to the subject, as you posted, there is already another thread about all that stuff eh? sheesh thread hijackers.
;)

john albrich Apr 02, 2008, 02:46am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Melissa K said:
don't spose we could stick to the subject, as you posted, there is already another thread about all that stuff eh? sheesh thread hijackers.

You can't even tolerate a couple of side-bars (which by the way were germane to the subject)?

Piracy IS part of the subject discussion, like it or not.

_MD_ was right to raise the serious issue and Gerritt did good by providing a context. And, clarification of a post does not constitute hijacking a thread.

Dublin_Gunner Apr 02, 2008, 04:46am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Edited: Apr 02, 2008, 04:49am EDT

Though there's nothing further to add to the subject of a thread I feel I must say this.

Melissa, being a member for only a couple of days with few posts, you really should tone down your attitude.

Talking to well respected members of this site in the manner that you do is not going to get you much help here.

Extended a trial, for any reason, by illegal means, is copyright infringement. Regardless of your 'justification' for doing it.

The methods for extending / restarting a trial counter in trial version SW could be used to indefinitely extend the SW trial, and thus, is illegal.

Lancool PC K62
Phenom II x3 @ 3.5Ghz
4GB DDR2-800
ASUS GTX570 DirectCU II
_MD_ Apr 02, 2008, 08:51am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
DublinGunner said:
Extended a trial, for any reason, by illegal means, is copyright infringement. Regardless of your 'justification' for doing it.

The methods for extending / restarting a trial counter in trial version SW could be used to indefinitely extend the SW trial, and thus, is illegal.

That is exactly what I meant, thanks DG. :cool:

___________________MD_____________________
http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=333177
_______ Full system specs in user profile ________
Melissa K Apr 04, 2008, 10:01pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
I was actually just kidding about the hijacking. sorry if my humor is too dry for you or whatever. thanks for the... help... anyway

Gerritt Apr 06, 2008, 01:29am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Melissa,
First I want to thank the community for thier support, but specifically as pertains to this thread, I was commenting on MDs input, and trying to validate that both of you may have a point. The ISSUE is how to extend a specific timeout on a specific product, and whether or not it SHOULD be discussed here at HWA, as there may be violations of not only the HWA FUP, but laws in several countries. The thread, has thus far been allowed to remain open, as the specific issue is of interest to many in the HWA community, but all of us, including YOU Melissa, sould keep in mind that some of the things discussed here at HWA may have repercussions (as they have had in the past).

Welcome to the community, but keep in mind that as a member you do have some responsibilities, as well as rights.

Gerritt

PS: BTW: I am not an administrator, modorator or in any way affiliated in any legal or economicly way, associated with HWA outside my position as a member/user.

Ad Astra Per Aspera
(A rough road leads to the Stars)
We all know what we know, and everyone else knows we are wrong.
System Specifications in BIO
Anthony Solomon May 21, 2016, 04:04am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
The post was great but the trick is delete the appropriate registrys while it clonedvd2 is still installed.Uninstall then reinstall job done works fine

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.