Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 828 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s October 31 - 09:29am EDT 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Making successful DVD backups to DVD+/-R

Why do you use both Shrink and Decrypter? 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2
reginald peebottom Jan 28, 2005, 06:22pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: Why do you use both Shrink and Decrypter?
<angelic female voices are heard singing, "Aaaaahhhhhhhhh" as a bright light dawns> I SEE THE LIGHT! ;)

thanks Ollie.

Thanks re: the name. I needed a unique name to online game with but which sounded vaguely British. Occasionally, I get someone who takes offense to the word "pee" in it, as if I am suggesting water sports or something. I always figure if you can say it on T.V., it cannot possibly be offensive.

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
jmerc Jan 28, 2005, 06:24pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Edited: Jan 28, 2005, 06:29pm EST

Don't waste your time!

CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD the best!!!!!!

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Jay

son come over to the dark side! :)

Life is too short, make the best of it!
Lars Jensen May 08, 2005, 09:35pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
I really don't see why anyone can even DISCUSS if DVD writers could be banned. Then you should also ban cars - they can drive faster than the speeding limits, they can be used in crimes, etc. Ridiculous!!! Did it actually occur to anyone that DVD writer can be used for regular file backup, photo storage, etc.????

Ban movies - it would be easier!

No saint here *LOL* so down to basics: Does anyone have experiences with CloneDVD versus DVD Schrink? Some talk about the great quality in DVD Scrhink due to the analysis - but I must say I like CloneDVD. But can anyone persuade me to switch to DVD Schrink?

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.