Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 1716 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s December 11 - 07:28pm EST 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Problem Products /

Toshiba Satellite A75-S226 Battery and Power Problems 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Bryan Campbell Feb 28, 2013, 11:56pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: Toshiba Satellite A75-S226 Battery and Power Problems
I know I'm late on an old problem, however... I bought a new battery for it so that I could use it when the battery died at the time of purchase so I've put some extra money in to it, I infer that if I buy an EXTERNAL charger to charge the second battery while I'm working on the other hopefully this should solve most of the problem, (I'll have to power down every so often), Has anyone tried this? I read that the battery may need be touching contacts so it needs to be pushed in, so in that case it might not solve it (maybe the battery even if charged won't work), but I remember it was running on battery life when it was new. I know it's throwing money on a so far bad investment but I'll give it energy to try it. I'll try to post regardless of the outcome.

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
Barb Strohl Mar 01, 2013, 12:19am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: Toshiba Satellite A75-S226 Battery and Power Problems
We would need what computer you have and more details about the problems you are experiencing to tell if that would work for you. Not everyone here has had the same problem.

However, it seems that the most common problem with the A75 and a few other models is the connection at the power cord. A computer with this problem will run off a battery. So if you have a spare battery and a stand-alone battery charger you can get by without repairing it.

That is my best answer without more info. Good luck.

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.