Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 1316 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s September 29 - 06:34am EDT 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Case Modding /

Check out the Asus Vento 3600 Extreme Gaming Case, let me know what you guys think. 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
CrAsHnBuRnXp Jul 15, 2005, 12:51am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: Check out the Asus Vento 3600 Extreme Gaming Case, let me know what you guys think.
"ou guys are crazy. This is the most stylish chasis I have ever seen. It looks like a Ferrari." you have bad taste dude. looks like something that fell out of my ass.

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
bdubtubs Jul 15, 2005, 01:47pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
>> Re: Check out the Asus Vento 3600 Extreme Gaming Case, let me know what you guys think.
You must have one hell of an huge ass then sinsniper... this case is by no means a small case. But hey, don't dis yourself on my account... :-)

Bad taste huh? and who exactly is the judge of good taste??? Your mom?

I will post pics hopefully later today once i get my camera back... I did most of the painting on the chassis yesterday... There are some minor touch up areas, and I have to put a couple more clear coats on to make it a little more durable.

Also started the form of a vent on the top... yes, using fiberglass...I will post a pic of that as well.

B_radr Jul 15, 2005, 03:09pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
bdubs, you da man...man!

Ominous Red Dec 08, 2005, 05:30pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
A computer case that looks like a mech? I don't know why one would bad mouth it. I plan on buying one and building it up, but I know I can't mod it up as far as BDub will.

Comparing it to all the other cases, this one looks like the best one to me. Doesn't look like a cheesy alien face or something like that. Thanks for posting the link for the review B_radr.

mike rivera Feb 26, 2008, 06:23pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Ok, so it is 2 years later and am curious how the transformation of this beast has gone. I own a vento and enjoy modding and would like to see the progress or at least the start of this project for some ideas of my own. Anyone know where the pictures may be found? Thanks for any help provided.

mothow Feb 26, 2008, 06:56pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Edited: Feb 26, 2008, 07:00pm EST

Not this thread again.....lol .I still say it looks like Jimmy Durantes nose...:P

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9821/2594866902kp7.jpg

ASRock Z97 Extreme 4 / i7 4790K / Corsair H80i / 4x4GB Crucial Ballistix Smart Tracer DDR3 1600 / 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black / 240GB Mushkin Chronos Deluxe SSD / 2x Evga GTX 670 FTW 2GB in SLI / Sound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty / Corsair HX1000w
Radomir Jordanovic Feb 27, 2008, 01:27am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
It feels kind of nostalgic posting here. The case is ugly, but if you could sand it down a lot, cut out the nose hole areas in the back, smooth it out with some spare metal and plastic (or Bondo!), it might start looking pretty nice. Of course, paint it all when you're finished. I'm not saying I like sanded cases sans paint.

Silverstone 750W, Asus P5KC, C2 Q6600, 2GB OCZ DDR3 1600
ATI HD 4850 512MB, 1TB Caviar. 1TB Seagate

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.