Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 940 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s February 20 - 07:39pm EST 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Hard Drives /

HDD Password bypass on boot up 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2
john albrich Jun 25, 2008, 09:12am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: HDD Password bypass on boot up
geo cryss said:
yes, very high risk of damage, plugging in hot many times but... that was the only sollution for me, without servicing the hdd. anyway, i thaught that a new hdd is cheaper than a servicing software :P

I understand. But, it's important for people to know the risks before doing something like that. That they could permanently damage the motherboard or HDD is vital information. This gives them the information needed to assess the risk v. benefit.

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
initiaz ali Jun 07, 2009, 10:18pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
The downloading of that document requires server login. can u please download that document and email me on initiaz.ali@gmail.com..

i really need to unlock the HDD password. i have mannaged to remove the BIOS password but removing the CMOS Battery but i guess the password for the HDD is on it its not geting removed

please help ASAP

initiaz ali Jun 07, 2009, 10:19pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
The downloading of that document requires server login. can u please download that document and email me on initiaz.ali@gmail.com..

i really need to unlock the HDD password. i have mannaged to remove the BIOS password but removing the CMOS Battery but i guess the password for the HDD is on it its not geting removed

please help ASAP

initiaz ali Jun 07, 2009, 10:23pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
http://csd.acer.com.tw/SI/Download2.nsf/0/5a7a5233be5495634825...enDocument

can anyone please with access to the server that host this document download it for me and send it to me on initiaz.ali@gmail.com ASAP..

i have managed to remove the BIOS password by removing the CMOS battery but the HDD password resides on it so its not getting removed.

Please help

initiaz ali Jun 07, 2009, 10:23pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
http://csd.acer.com.tw/SI/Download2.nsf/0/5a7a5233be5495634825...enDocument

can anyone please with access to the server that host this document download it for me and send it to me on initiaz.ali@gmail.com ASAP..

i have managed to remove the BIOS password by removing the CMOS battery but the HDD password resides on it so its not getting removed.

Please help

TamTheBam Jun 08, 2009, 02:15pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Oh man, broadcasting your email... prepare to be spammed to death! Pmsl

....I'm back, but only as a part-timer... :)
brijesh nishad Aug 01, 2009, 01:22pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Can any one tell me user name & password...!!!u people only telling about the site, not tell to user name & password that is really need to recover hdd password....!!!
plz help...whenever i follow the link it's asking for same...!!!

Thanx buddy...!!!

mohammed ahmaed Oct 23, 2009, 09:34pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
hdd 160gb

m m Jun 03, 2010, 04:52am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

de dowload link doet nie je moet een gebruikernaam en wachtwoordt voor dat hebbe geeft je die ook bij anders hebt ut geen nut de link toch?

james royd said:
hello i've read all of the fourms about this issue and they all pretty much say the same thing, there is no easy way to crack the password for a password protected ata drive well guess what you are the first forum i post this to and i hope you post it on other forums. http://csd.acer.com.tw/SI/Download2.nsf/0/5a7a5233be5495634825...enDocument
it worked for me 100% it even unlocked my drive for me :) much props goes out to the people who made it.

Kapil Narotam Jun 12, 2010, 09:00am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
hi please help me i have a toshiba laptop and i connected to the intenet and then it frose .i then switched it off and then started it again and then nothing was happening and then i try to format it with the disks which come with it ,it formatted 20% and failed it switched off and then i start again and it now asks for hdd password i dont know wat to do

please help
thank kaps

Dav G Jun 29, 2010, 11:06pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Hi James

the link you wrote is not accessable (need user name and password) can you send me this utility or direct me to other link?

eyered623@yahoo.com

Who CARES ABOUT SPAM.Just send me the password and user name.

Thank You James

m m Jun 30, 2010, 04:27am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
je zegt dat bij jouw geholpen heeft maar je geeft geen gebruikernaam weg of wacht woordt dus hoe kan je me dan helpen he zo zie ik ut dus het heeft alleen jouw geholpen dus mag de rest ook weten wat ut is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philip Mc Donald Jul 24, 2010, 12:54pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
>> i have found a company that can remove the hard drive passwords, which i know cannot be done by chan
i have found a company that can remove the hard drive passwords, which i know cannot be done by changing the boards, any software or any other means
but they have two services,

one is for certain drives only

http://laptoprepairweb.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&...601e795edb

the other more expensive one is for all drives
http://laptoprepairweb.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&...601e795edb

james fitzsimmons Jul 06, 2011, 08:21pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
hi, i clicked on the link from your post and it asked for server id and password. would happen to be able to help me out with that. i have a toshiba sattelite and is asking for the HDD password which i do not know. could you please help, thank you....

Brian Traynor Jan 26, 2013, 05:07pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
I would like some information about that program so that I can start using my computer I don't want to clear my hard drive because I have lots of tgings on it, I really appreciate all the help that I can get. I use this for my voluntieer work like cancer hospitals and churcher and dropins.
Thanks Brian

tim dolo Feb 24, 2013, 11:58am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
hi how can i get access to that login server couse i have the same problem with the hdd password.

Chris Preslar Mar 23, 2016, 01:19pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
I have a Samsung all in one desktop and I am getting an error ST3500413AS Enter HDD password. Can anyone help me with this? Desperately need to get into my computer.

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.