Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 690 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s October 22 - 12:22am EDT 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Portable Hardware /

Sony Vaio laptop wont boot? 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, Next >>
Gene Stout Mar 30, 2006, 03:01pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: Sony Vaio laptop wont boot?
Everyone who has had this problem should go to this site and sign the petition to Sony.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/sonymem1/

I have tried many ways and times to get Sony to respond to this issue and they refuse to acknowledge emails or phone calls.

"Sticking their head in the sand"

Thanks
Gene

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
Kevin Caldwell Apr 04, 2006, 10:31am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Edited: Apr 04, 2006, 10:33am EDT

Hi all, I have a similar problem but not exactly the same. My friends Sony Vaio was causing errors all the time and he asked me to have a look at it. After a number of checks it was diagnosed as a faulty hard drive by IBM drive diagnostics. He bought another hard drive and asked me to install it.

I took off the top slide panel (PCG-FX805), removed the keyboard and replaced the hard drive. I put everything back together and powered on to find a black screen. I recharged the battery which flashed an amber light while charging. Only once powering on I heard 1 beep then 3 beeps then 3 beeps then 1 beep, the rest of the time no noise just the green power light, orange battery light and the fan is spinning.

Everything connection wise looks OK and I have tried a single memory module in each slot with the same result.

Any ideas what could have gone wrong or do you think it's the same problem people on this forum have had?

Joe K Apr 04, 2006, 02:27pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Kevin,

A memory chip may possibly be bad. There are no problems with the RAM slots on that series. Also, you may have a faulty video chip or north bridge chip (chip lifting off the board)

Also, given the history of that model, the AMD mobile Athlon may be faulty as well.. One of these items are more than likely the problem. Unfortunately, the 25watt CPUs are very hard to find and the video chip and the north bridge chip are both soldered to the motherboard.

Joe Kabalan
http://www.AQSTech.com
Laptop / Notebook BIOS Repair
Motherboard Defect Solutions
Dave C Apr 05, 2006, 05:55am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
I posted back on page 65 RE: vaio PCG_GRS700p with a bad mem slot. Well my system's still kicking but if i don't press down on the mem slot door underneath during boot, I'll be short-changed 265 megs for that session. It's a habbit now, for me to just grab the door when I turn it on. I just signed the Sony patition. Hope something comes out of it. Good luck all

DAVE C

Kevin Caldwell Apr 05, 2006, 09:24am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Thanks for that Joe, not the news I was hoping for but these things happen. I haven't got any other memory to test it so it looks like it will have to go for repair or to the great scrapyard in the sky. I'll advise him not to buy Sony again.

Joe K Apr 05, 2006, 10:18am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Hi Dave,

Just avoid placing any objects between the memory door and the RAM chips in order to keep it booting. We've been seeing quite a bit of damage to both the motherboard and the RAM chips themselves after prolonged pressure is applied.

These are sensitive electronics assemblies and pressure to the RAM connectors was offered as a suggestion to temporarily obtain data from the drive and or used as a test to identify the problem. It is by no means a way to continuously operate the laptop.

Dave, from what you've described by temporarily and slightly applying pressure to the bottom isn't nearly as bad as wedging an object under the memory cover.

Joe Kabalan
Tom Pappas Apr 05, 2006, 11:21am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
>> POST Beeps
If your machine beeps when you power it on, the CPU can't be faulty, since the beeps are produced by a program in the BIOS. So you can eliminate that possibility.

IIRC, 1-3-3 beeps means the video subsystem isn't responding correctly. The chip has probably developed an intermittent solder connection to the mobo.

Tom
http://www.vaioshutdown.com

Bernardo Mac Apr 06, 2006, 04:44pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Hello all
I have a sony vaio model PCG-R505
wouldn't power up. I had a green power light, No hard drive light on . The battery charging light would blink, but that was all.
I remove the memory and the battery but nothing
anybody can help me ?
Thank you ĦĦ

Brian Marston Apr 07, 2006, 10:57pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
My wife purchased a Vaio PCG-7D2L (that's what it has on the label... on the bottom of the screen it says VGN-FS742/W), which seemed to work fine for a week. Now, it freezes during POST.
On power up, the Vaio/Intel/Phoenix splash screen comes up with accompanying sound. If the machine is left alone, it will freeze there.
If I press <Esc>, I get the POST messages:

Phoenix NoteBIOS 4.0 Release 6.0
Copyright 1985-2003 Phoenix Technologies Ltd
All Rights reserved

CPU = Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.73GHz
256M System RAM Passed
2048K Cache SRAM Passed
System BIOS shadowed
Video BIOS shadowed
Fixed Disk 0: TOSHIBA MK8025GAS
ATAPI CD-ROM: sOnY DvD Rw dW-Q58a

Press <F2> to enter SETUP

.. and freeze ..
It will respond to Ctrl-Alt-Delete, and if I press F2, it's exactly the same, except the message at the bottom is:

Entering SETUP ...

The keyboard lights do exactly as expected on bootup... flashing on, then turning off. The Power/Battery/HDD lights all turn on, with the HDD light turning off after a couple of seconds.

No motherboard beeps.

The machine comes with 512Mb on 2 x 256Mb units, yet the POST is reporting only 256Mb. A clue, methinks.

I swapped the memory modules. Exactly the same report. Seems the memory itself is fine?

So I removed the memory module from the slot nearest the front of the machine. Exactly the same.
I swapped the memory modules again (still leaving the front slot empty). Exactly the same.

Now, lastly I put a memory module in the front slot only. This time it's different... NOTHING... lights on, but NADA. No splash, no POST, no noise...
Ok, and the other module in the same slot. Same again... NOTHING

Looks like the front slot is where the problem lies.

My wife has just got off from a "live chat" with a Sony representative, and the recommendation is to bring it in, under warranty.

Not impressed by the Quality Control. Any recommendations for any further tests and/or solutions I could implement in the meantime ?

Steve S Apr 08, 2006, 07:13pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Edited: Apr 08, 2006, 07:52pm EDT

>> Sony Vaio laptop wont boot?
I have a GX570 that has worked flawlessly for the past 4 years and I've been very happy with. Recently while on a trip I too started getting erratic behavior, sudden shut downs and the inablity to start, or get into or past BIOS.

After returning home I found this thread, thank you for it. The shimming of the #2 RAM has allowed me to get a funtioning lap top back and I was able to verify that both 256MB RAM chips are fine; and that with out the shim only the first RAM socket is working.

I contacted Sony a few minutes ago asking if they were aware of the cold solder joint issue and problems with memory socket #2 on several models as noted in this thread. The rep denied any knowledge, so I gave them a link to this this thread.

PS. What is the latest BIOS version for the GRX570? On the Sony site they list 2.06. On another forum http://p200.ezboard.com/funofficialsonyfrm8.showMessageRange?t...mp;stop=20 they mention 2.46 along with great information on a CPU upgrade

Tom Pappas Apr 08, 2006, 10:22pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Edited: Apr 08, 2006, 10:24pm EDT

>> Shimming the SODIMM sockets can ruin the motherboard
Don't do it. Get it fixed. If you don't, you could turn a repairable machine into a doorstop.

Tom

(By the way, it's not a cold solder joint issue. The heat of the processor and memory UNsolders the connections.)

Piotr J Apr 09, 2006, 05:04am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
I own another sony vaio model PCG FR415S and have similar problems. First my DVD-RW drive failed to burn DVD than CD than failed to read DVD and know it is completely defunct. Shortly after the problems you describe on this forum started all of the sudden. Now it takes several retries to boot it properly. My symptoms include: all leds on, hdd and fan spinning like crazy - laptop dead or blank screen - laptop dead or operating system starts and hangs while loading. I have dual boot machine windows xp pro and linux fedora fc5 and the behaviour is just the same. But once it boots up properly it works like dandy until next reboot. So I guess the best way is simply to let it run 24/7 like a server ;). Sony support sucks. This was first and last time I ever bought anything from them! Interesting is that these problems started roughly 2 years after I had bought it. I am not paranoid but having read many posts on this forum I slowly start to believe that there is some malicious counter that fires those problems right after your warranty is dead.

Nevertheless I have this problem for a while already and managed to collect some clues that may be helpful. When I start linux it gives some messages before it hangs on those occasions when it fails to boot. The messages are something like:

CPU 0: Machine Check Exception: 0000000000000004 right before it halts and sometimes while it loads the kernel i disables interrupts 9, 10, 11 in any combination. On my laptop 9 - acpi, 10 - sound card, 11 - lan card.
Sometimes when I try to enter bios it displays: Parity Check 2. But of course sometimes it works without any problem... arghhhh.

So this can be just anything from faulty SODIMMS, or I/O bus to fried mobo.

Anyway sony does not care! Warranty has expired. And I am left with it alone.

I am going to buy a new laptop but it will NEVER be sony!

Piotr

Radu Fericean Apr 11, 2006, 04:19am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Edited: Apr 11, 2006, 04:28am EDT

I had the same problem of memory failure and I used a folded paper to push the DIMMs down. I tried to place the folded paper on the sockets but it seems that I did not find the right spot so I only get it working again by pushing the actual dimms down. However because of the internal heat the pressure unsoldered the memory chips and damaged
the sockets. After a while my laptop became very sensitive to the smallest shocks freezing all the time until it stopped working completely.

Because the shipping paperwork and cost are too high (I live in Romania :) ) I had to find a local solution. So I found an excellent engineer that was able to restore my memory dimms but the sockets even re-soldered pin by pin were no longer making contact to the memory dimm. So I needed new sockets :)

This is where my hunting for sockets began:
- I searched the internet but I always found laptop memory dimms not memory sockets
- I tried to find a broken laptop wit compatible memory sockets to reuse them (this was a long shot anyway because it needed two risky operations)
- I posted here a help message that was only replayed by Tom Pappas (I like this guy :) )

Three weeks ago I received two new 200pins sockets from Tom and I went again to my engineer to replace them. He burned out (using hot air) and unsoldered the old sockets and installed the new ones - the whole operation took about 3 hours and a half. At the end I connected only the necessary parts to the motherboard and I was able to boot my Debian Linux OS with all 512Mb ram usable: oh, great joy :). The only issue after that is that some of contact stripes are very poor quality and got exfoliated and the one that is connecting the jog-dial and the power,hdd and battery leds got completely unusable.

I hope that finding such a connecting stripe will not be such a trouble and for the last two weeks my laptop is working well but I didn't place the memory cover back on to let it breathe and I am working on a cooling pad.

I am sure that people reading this post will not ask if it was worth it but anyhow I was not prepared to let my laptop die and I indeed was ready to buy another motherboard to keep it going. Although Sony is no longer a dream brand for me I still like the Vaios for they do work smooth (when they do work) and for sure they do look good. Thanks Tom, and thanks go to my friends who helped me and showed me it is possible.

Radu

BOB SALVADOR Apr 11, 2006, 01:11pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
My 2yr old Sony PCG GRT996VP gave up on me last week and now won't turn on at all...no lights no HD sounds zilch zippo nil it is now destined to be a very expensive doorstop unless someone here can advise me on what options I have.
I used to get the odd SODIMM error message and the cpu needed restarting etc, remedied by removing and refitting the ram once. Recently it kept shutting down until I realised that the DC socket was a bit ropey and the AC connector had to be wiggled around a bit inside it before it would start charging the internal batteries again. Finally the central plastic piece in the centre of the dc jack broke in half but I could still power up ok. At this stage I noticed that the underneath of the laptop was getting VERY hot on the left and right hand sides which made it very uncomfortable to sit with for any longer than 20mins. It got so hot that the Connector from the AC supply was too hot to touch recently and melted part of its sleeve!!! I put this down to the dodgy connection of the broken DC socket and bought a new SOny power supply, but the DC socket being broken was worrying me so I resolved to fix it asap....unfortunately the day after I ordered a new wired DC jack the laptop shut down and has never restarted!! I have since got the new DC jack and fitted it but the laptop remains dead. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Its a nightmare of a machine to get into and I don't relish the thought of it again. Could it be that the motherboard is fried? If so how much are they and where can they be obtained? Its really annoying as the bloody laptop is only 2years old (obviously out of warranty) but was working fine bar the odd glitch mentioned above.

I have had past dealings with SOny Europe before with my desktop which they took away to repair under warranty but returned the machine 2mths later unfixed, sent off again and returned the machine 2mths later again unfixed, eventually they lost it (on purpose I think)and replaced it with a 'reconditioned' machine albeit with a higher spec after several crappy offers of a lower spec machine...You really have to fight them tooth and nail to get anywhere and yes I know how stupid I was to buy another Sony after that experience.....

Any ideas please? I live in the UK.
Thanks

Tom Pappas Apr 11, 2006, 03:13pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
>> Sounds like the DC jack isn't making contact with the mobo
The failure mode we've seen dozens of times is that the center pin of the power jack breaks the circuit formed by the plated-through hole in the mother board.

So even though that pin is soldered firmly to the PC trace on the BOTTOM of the board, there is no continuity to the trace on the TOP of the board, which is the one that actually carries the voltage to the electronics.

The fix: clean the solder mask off the top of the board so it's shiny copper, and make sure that the center pin connector is soldered firmly to it.

Tom

BOB SALVADOR Apr 11, 2006, 03:40pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
No Tom that won't work as it is a wired DC connector (ie the socket isn't soldered to the Mobo directly like some Sonys...

Joe K Apr 12, 2006, 08:38am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Rob,

Can it be that the laptop shutdown due to the battery going dead? At the same time or slightly before, the DC connector / jack taking out the surface mount fuse (on bottom of the board near the white connector for remote DC Jack) before the battery went dead since from your description as it was very hot in the area to a melting point.

First thing I would try is to dis-charge the whole system, remove all power and remove the CMOS battery then hold the rest button for 5 seconds or so, then re-apply power and see what happens.

Also, make sure the flat flex ribbon cable for the power button is not damaged or has damaged leads..

Joe Kabalan
Mike Lonneman Apr 13, 2006, 05:38am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Edited: Apr 13, 2006, 05:42am EDT

I recently bought 3 Sony Vaio PCG-GRX560s off eBay and was aware of the memory problem. I believe I have fixed that issue by using a 512MB RAM chip in slot 1 only.

The problem I am having however is with the boot issue. One of the Vaio's eventually boots (with power cable) BUT ONLY AFTER I hit the power up button 20+ times!! I know I'm not the only one who's experienced this. I've tried searching through the posts here (and I'm very happy to know there is help like this site available) ... but can anyone actually tell me what they think the issue is here? Is it a bad power cord/wall wart, dirty circuits, or just my bad luck?!

If it CAN be fixed, any suggestions on who would be the most confident in fixing it?

Mike Lonneman
mlonneman at wat dot midco dot net

stuart ranson Apr 13, 2006, 06:23pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Edited: Jul 04, 2006, 11:26am EDT

My Vaio FX105 has died

Reading this thread (or at least up to half the messages from the beginning and then the last 10 or so), leads to the conclusion that i have also been bitten by the Sony Vaio bug - lethal!

My history is that i paid about £1400 for the computer which is a Pentium III with Msoft Professional 2000 installed - as from new from a retail store. From recollection this is about 3 years ago (may be 4 years - but at the time it was a new machine in the UK). I already had an HP Omnibook but was taken by the lightness and clean lines of the Vaio. It came with an original 20GIG hard disk only at the time, but on purchase i upgraded the RAM (by adding a memory module unit taking it to 256, i believe)

The machine was a "dream" for about 3 months as i slowly determined to "retire" my Omnibook which was heavily loaded with programs. I did not actually get round to offloading all the data and programs from the omnibook and so in fact the Vaio sat on my desk unused. (what a waste of money!)

However, after about 18 months my son went off to Uni and i offered him to take the Vaio as i was content to continue to use the Omnibook (with Win 98 and only a Pentium II but it did the job for me)

He took it away to his student house, and for the first time the unit became actively used. It lasted about 8 months. My son reported initially that the battery was failing to charge up so it had had to eventully run on the psu block. This lasted for about 4 months and then i am told the unit totally died.

When i heard, i could not believe it and suggested that it be taken to a local repairer for exam in the belief that it may simply be a psu problem with connector problem which was failing to charge up the battery. The report for which my son paid £35 was that the motherboard was "fried" and the recommendation that it was US. You will understand my horror to find that in such a short period of time my cast off had been reduced to zilch.

I requested and obtained the laptop back with a view to examining the item myself. I then found this site to discover i may not be the only one with a problem with such a machine

This post is prompted by my son telephoning me to indicate he had the offer of a 2nd hand Vaio FX 800 and the temptation to purchase it for about £150. A quick tel call elicited the fact that it was an Athlon chip with dvd (not working - does this give a premonition), but the possibility that with an attached external drive it may be suitable for his purpose.

I have been tempted, as he has, to say go ahead with the purchase, but having read half of the posts on this forum it seems to me that even a 2nd hand working system of an FX 800 may be a poor buy - particularly if it is relied on to hold data and programs which will take a long time to duplicate

This prompted me to look at this forum and also examine the FX105 which has died. The story given to me is clear in its terms: fully working with battery and power supply, but after a period of time the battery is not seen to recharge leading to the unit being operated only under the psu. Then one day absolutely nothing.

I have had the cord and the psu examined and it gives appropriate voltage, so it seems it must be the unit which is wrong. I have had a look at the memory modules (there are 2 and the 2nd mem module is a Crucial mem module and they look ok. I have not removed the small little battery so do not know if it is fully powered. From the posts here there is a suggestion that the problem must be to do with the power supply as it connects to the motherboard. It does not explain why the first problem indicated was a failure to charge the battery.

Most of the posts seem to relate to a different model of the Vaio, but can anyone explain whether this system (hardly used really) is worth spending any money on repairing. It is not clear to me how far things have moved on. The original unit was speed step technology which i thought was to give longer battery life, but i now understand from these posts it was also to reduce the heat problem. The engineer report (no detail) as transcribed by my son was that the unit had "fried" as if it had suffered a spike or surge when connected. For the age and model and the nature of the problem is it worth even thinking of repair? Is the FX 800 at £150 with only 256k worth even £150 or is it destined to go wrong very shortly?

Given that the FX800 is Athlon and the FX 105 (deceased) is a Pentium III, are there benefits in raiding the memory chips, dvd drive or other elements (battery and psu and cord) worthry of being cannibilised from the FX105

There is not much information in the posts read which identify what are "common parts"

Hoping someone may be able to help

Stuart Ranson

NOW AN UPDATE

Thanks for your responses

Incidentally, i seem to have now found an answer, which i thought i had posted to the site - but which does not seem to have been posted

My son produced his Vaio 800 last weekend with his PSU pack: in the meantime i had jiggled the memory chips in my machine.

I connected his pack to my Vaio and it started!!!

I then took my battery out and put it in his after first seeing if his was able to charge his battery (which it could). My battery would not charge in his machine

I then took his battery out and placed it in my machine and it started to charge the battery

I noticed that each boot the time was being defaulted to 1988 so i replaced the cmos battery (his machine does not have a cmos in the same location). My machine started to boot without date prompting

My son's Vaio 800 was supplied to him with 1 x 256 memory chip, so i took my 1 x 256 memory chip from Bank 2 and put it in his Bank 2 and his system speeded up no end

I took both his and my 256 chips out and placed them in my machine and it speeded mine up no end (I removed my Bank 1 128 chip)

Finally, i gave him my 256 chip and ordered from the Web 2 x 256 chips, 1 x Sony PSU pack and 1 x battery for £45 £35 and £80 respectively and i have a fully working machine again

My conclusion is that the jiggle of the memory chips was important and the new PSU pack the clincher (the original PSU has been mislaid)

While doing all the above, i found my own answers to what is capable of being cannibilised: namely all parts (it is primarily the same form factor although different memory boards)

While doing all the above i removed the plastic covers for the memory chip area and the cmos chip area and have not yet replaced the plastic covering. When jiggling the chips i observed that the chips sit slightly proud of the connection and it occurs to me that either they could have been loose (unlikely) or that the heat generated had the problems identified in the forum and removable of the plastic cover allows additional ventilation

Otherwise i have no idea how the resurrection occurred

YET ANOTHER UPDATE

As you will know I managed to resurect my Sony FX105 and HAD a working model with newly installed 512MB ram (2 modules x 256MB) and had it working together with a new power supply. Very pleased UNTIL last week when it would not boot up!!

I tried various boots, and eventually settled on the solution offered here in these posts by removing the 2nd mem stick - whereupon it booted with 256MB! I swapped the memory sticks and it consistently booted. Whenever i placed the 2nd stick in the 2nd slot (it does not make any difference which), the machine will not boot - although occasionally i do get the SONY sign mid centre of the black screen. The hard drive spins but thereafte it remains mute

I then took the cover of the memory slots and turning the notebook on its side firmly pressed with my thumb against the 2nd memory chip while turning it on. This pressure would normally "flex" a board very slightly but it looks more like just ensuring the 2nd chip lies closer to the main board in its horizontal position (the first chip in slot one stands slightly proud as does the 2nd chip without the firm pressure applied)

RESULT the machine booted up with 512 MB again: I tried various boots with differing degrees of pressure, including releasing the pressure slightly each time. At one time the machine booted to the DOS screen in boot up (the POST part i assume) but it was all in GERMAN: I applied slightly more pressure and the screen turned to ENGLISH. Releasig pressure again led to it making a fatal error memory dump

I have booted again with the notebook standing on its SIDE after holding the chip in with finger pressure and then taken away my finger and left it in working 512MB mode standing on its side

In this mode it stays fully powered up - but pretty useless!!!

I deduce this is a clear sign that there is a fault with the way the 2nd chip is installed and the reported problem of the chip not making sufficient contact or that some leak of soldered joint on the memory board which is partly flexed by the pressure and remains in contact after pressure released (unless after turning it right way up when gravity takes effect and the machine then dumps)

Someone on this site has suggested a little shrink wrap applied at about a card thickness just above the chip and the cover screwed on to apply the pressure may enable the notebook to work in 512 mode. BUT they also recommend it only as a temporary measure.

My new QUESTION is if this step is taken will it harm the machine over time

My next QUESTION is how long will such pressure be capable of being applied and will it take the normal usage of being carried around in a work mode

My final QUESTION is what is the ultimate solution? Does it require a resolder or what?

David Kessler Apr 16, 2006, 03:27pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
I'm sorry to say that a couple of days ago I bought a Sony VGN-FS850 for my daughter. I tried to push her into a Toshiba, but she really liked the FS850. So I have a question for Tom and Joe. Are there any menufacturing defects with this like of Vaios? I searched this site, but didn't find anything (except a general product description.

Thanks in advance for the information.
David

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, Next >>

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.