Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 1764 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s December 11 - 07:29pm EST 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Games /

Any good Diablo 2-like games? 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2
a b Apr 28, 2009, 03:27pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: Any good Diablo 2-like games?
I love action rpg's and constantly look for em so heres the best of em like diablo 2. Sacred Gold is sacred + expansion,Dark Throne is from some of the makers of D2 so its almost exactly the same but the setting is in mid-evil china. Icewind dale 2 more rpg than action but is very good and is along the lines if D2. Baldurs gate 2 is pretty much a clone of Icewind dale 2 or is it the other way around?On the ps2 my favorite and i think the best action rpg's champions of norrath and champions return to arms. Beautiful graphics ,thousands of items fully customizable characters and with the replay value hundreds of hours of game play. I ve been playing Champions for 3 years strait regularly and still find new items. Also you can import your character from Champions 1 to 2 .Arcanum is good ,the graphics are a little dated but its a mix of baldurs gate and D2. . Divine divinity and the sequel have better graphics than diablo probly just below or equal to sacred.So as far as PC goes sacred probly has the best graphics that ive found for this type of game Dungeon siege 2 is in the same vane but is really really BORING. Theres also titan quest but i hear it sucks so i havent botherd with it plus it costs money to play it regularly like w.o.w.

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
bossa ritchie May 01, 2009, 03:48pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Does the original Diablo game count as a Diablo 2 like game :)

a b May 01, 2009, 03:52pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
I'd say yes. Its probably the first action rpg i think i ever played or had heard of at the time, maybe the first of its kind. I'm Downloading Titans quest torrent right now to see if it worth a damn.

Jon Mardyla Jun 03, 2009, 12:21pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Well i would have to say a good game that kepps me very content is Neverwinter Nights 2... it is a pretty fun game with D&D rules, i guess you could say it is kind of like WOW.

PIRATE Jun 03, 2009, 08:29pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
FFS Sean!

Diablo 2 + Eastern Sun Mod.

http://homepage3.nifty.com/miyoshino/es/es3top.htm

Adds so much replay value to the game I had to install it again and level up my druid to level 97. It's lots of fun, upgrading is time consuming but well worth it, new runewords and monsters, a must-try for any D2 fan!

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?plugin=ref&page=Hall...stats2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel Core 2 6400 2.1ghz / ASUS SLI Deluxe / 4gb DDR2 800 G.Skill / ATi Radeon HD 3870 512mb OC / 7 years old Seagate Barracuda 160gb 7200
SombaSan Jun 04, 2009, 03:48pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Diablo III comes out in the new year. Till then either play WOW or Sacred 2

Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-MA78GM
"The Best Intel Chip is an AMD"
Dave Jun 04, 2009, 09:40pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
But - I - want - Diablo - III - noooooooow!

The game looks awesome. Almost finished rerunning Diablo II, and if Diablo 3 turns out better I may just... ejaculate be very pleased.

Joe Gant Sep 01, 2011, 05:47pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
I've been playing Drakensang Online for a few weeks now, it's a pretty good game, plus it's free to play

http://www.drakensang-online.com/

cjmiles cjmiles Apr 29, 2015, 02:39am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Maybe you can try Chaos by Joybit. Chaos describes itself a Diablo style game...
http://www.joybit.com/

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.