Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 1772 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s December 11 - 07:36pm EST 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Site Comments /

Hardware Analysis Suggestion and Idea Thread (Part 2) 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Bitmap Jan 08, 2008, 04:29pm EST Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: Hardware Analysis Suggestion and Idea Thread (Part 2)
That should be a simple fix. Add an option to sticky something on the Latest topics

[x] Sticky
|
|---[x] Sticky on Latest Topics?

________
"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. YOU'RE locked up in here with ME." - Walter Kovacs, A.K.A. Rorschach.
Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
Meats_Of_Evil Jan 15, 2008, 09:57pm EST Report Abuse
I've read about an Ad a long time ago, that supposedly gives rice to some countries when you click it. It was only one click, no registration needed and you give free rice to the poor countries or something like that. Now I think that's beneficial even though most ppl are against ad's here but this I find to be a good deed for others.

I think this is it:

http://www.freerice.com/

Is very easy. It tests your vocabulary and for every word you have right you donate 20 grains of rice to the unfortunate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything I write is Sarcasm.
Bitmap Jan 16, 2008, 12:00am EST Report Abuse
There's a Facebook group based around that. I try to play it once a week, donate a good lot of rice to the cause. I vote yes. The HWA FreeRice team. :)

________
"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. YOU'RE locked up in here with ME." - Walter Kovacs, A.K.A. Rorschach.
FordGT90Concept Jan 16, 2008, 01:06am EST Report Abuse
Maybe users shouldn't be allowed to underline, bold, or italicize thread subjects. The code shows up even where they shouldn't (e.g. the page title).

Vitaliy (Administrator) Feb 12, 2008, 09:43am EST Report Abuse
I am going to create a new thread to discuss this so we can clean up some of the clutter. I'll carefully go through all posts here and collect any ideas that are missing from the grant master plan.

This thread has been locked by forum moderators and no further posts are allowed. This topic has been recently discussed <here>. Please visit that thread for an answer to your question or to continue discussion.

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.