Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 1149 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s April 18 - 08:23pm EDT 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Motherboards /

M810LR Motherboard 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2
Glenn Cambo Jan 20, 2004, 05:01am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: M810LR Motherboard
I have a M810LR Motherboard & I am not that impressed with it to tell you the truth.
It always hangs and I also had trouble when I put a new video card in, Niv Geforce mmx 440 34mg. But read if you don't load all the sis drivers it helps the video some how and it does a bit but still am having trouble.

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
Craneuz Ancora Mar 02, 2004, 06:17pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
6. Does the M810LMR take a 266 FSB or x MHz cpu?
A brief motherboard and CPU guide:
Version 1.6 = Support AMD Athlon 650MHz~1.2GHz / Duron 550~950MHz - 200FSB only (excluding Morgan/Palomino)
Version 3.0 = Support AMD Athlon 650MHz~1.4GHz / Duron 550~950MHz - 200FSB only (excluding Morgan/Palomino)
Version 5.0 = Support AMD Athlon/Duron 550~1.4 CPUs - 200/266FSB (excluding Morgan/Palomino).
Version 7.0 = Support AMD Athlon XP* 1500+ & 1600+ Palomino (and previous Athlon/Duron CPUs).
Version 7.0a = Support AMD Athlon XP* Palomino and ThoroughBred Type "A"* 2200+ CPUs (and all previous...).
Version 7.1 = Support AMD Athlon XP* Palomino and ThoroughBred Type "A"* 2200+ CPUs (and all previous...).

* You will need the latest BIOS to support these newer CPUs
* It is recommended to avoid XP1700+ and XP1800+ of the "Thoroughbred" (0.13 micron type) type on any revision board. The Palomino type is ok.
Important note:
The Duron 1000MHz (and higher) CPU is a Morgan (ie XP+) CPU, and will only work on Version 7.0 motherboards or higher, even though they are less than 1.4GHz.

BEN WERRY Apr 26, 2008, 11:40pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
I have the M810LR

Im using Windows 2000, and have booted to Safe Mode/ Command Prompt.

Ive put the 030808s.rom and aminf336.exe file on a floppy. when i run the command

a:\aminf336 030808s.rom I get the following message

Chipeset/Flash Part Isn't Available. The Function Will Be Invalid.

Thoughts?

Walter Cintron Feb 06, 2012, 08:30pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
It is not a good idea to go an install an AMD 1800, they just don't function well with the M810L series board. Now if your rivision on the board is 7.0a and above you can install an AMD XP2600/266 FSB, be forworn that sometimes the BIOS will not read this correctly, it will probably read 2000 which is not bad for this board.
One thing to keep in mind, This board on the average is a 200FSB which you can bring to 256FSB no problem, there are some with the 333FSB but not that many.
To be honest my M810L (PC Chips) came with a Tbird Athlon 1.1 and the speed from that to the XP 2.0 is hardly noticeable.
I do beleive that they had put on from the Eletigroup as well as PC Chips claim that the 1.7 and 1.8 are not good and to try and stay away from them.

SIMON LEE Mar 27, 2012, 08:38am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Dear Sir,
Hi , I am Simon Lee from Shenzhen Symini Technology Co., Ltd ,which is a professional laptop motherboard supplier in Shenzhen, China. We specialized in the export of refurbished laptop motherboards,including many kinds of part nuimber for HP Dell ACER TOSHIBA SONY. We are located in Sega market,Huaqiangbei,the largest electronic market in Asia,there have convenient transportation, no matter by air or by sea, ensure on-time delivery. With professional testing and repairing engineer teams,our high quality products and outstanding customer service, Wehave built a global sales network reach to Europe, America, Australia Middle East and Africa. If you are interested in any ofour products or would like to discuss a order, please feel free tocontact with us.
Mr Simon Lee
SHENZHEN SYWINI TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
http://www.sywinilaptoparts.com
Phone : 008613798209221
MSN: sltr@live.cn
Yahoo: sltr618@yahoo.com
EMAIL : sltr@live.cn

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.