Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 1245 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s December 17 - 10:48am EST 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / How to kill your PC, quickly.

Re: How to kill your PC, quickly 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3
Randall Lind Mar 11, 2008, 10:33pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List

Edited: Mar 11, 2008, 10:35pm EDT

>> Re: Re: How to kill your PC, quickly
That's how I got my new HP AMD 64 3700+ it didn't work so a friend gave me it. I open it up and there was dust 5 inches thick everywhere!

After I blew out the dust and pop off the front and clean it all out the PC came on. I brought a new video card for it (XFX 8600GT XXX pci-e) and now all I need is some more memory and I am set.

I didn't have that much dust on the CPU fan damn that is a lot from that picture. My friend has 4 dogs and hair everywhere in his house no wonder pc didn't work.

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
B Mar 12, 2008, 07:15am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Five inches of dust build up!? :D

Randall Lind Mar 12, 2008, 09:39am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Edited: Mar 12, 2008, 09:44am EDT

Brendan Gonsalves said:
Five inches of dust build up!? :D

Yea for the most part I took my hand and picked it up and threw it out. Ever brush a dog then clean the brush? That how thick it was on the bottom and in the front where I took the panel off.

I was surprise it worked after. Maybe it was 5 inches but looked like someone dump a vacuum cleaner bag inside. That how much dust was in it took me a good day to clean it. It also smelled like an ash tray.

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.