Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 321 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s January 24 - 11:29pm EST 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Cooling and Airflow /

What do you guys think of my new case? 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2
john albrich Dec 28, 2007, 10:25pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: What do you guys think of my new case?
Matt BillyBob said:
Damn John....and here I was thinkin I was being too patient for politely taking my case back when the door hinge was broken on my case :~
I hope you verbally stabbed someone for those...minor indescretions on your case. Glad you like it though. That's the main thing I suppose.

I'm kind of a utility guy when it comes to computers. They don't have to look like a showroom Ferrari or Bugotti (but, it's nice when they do) they just have to do their job flawlessly.

No verbal stabbing of anyone, but I did write Newegg customer support about the case damages and what I considered to be fan misrepresentations to let them know what's going on at their manufacturers.

I was stunned when...
Newegg apologized and issued a partial credit. Newegg gave up what probably amounted to a decent-sized chunk of its profit on the sale because of a manufacturing problem on a product they sell.

The apology was excellent customer relations. The credit was outstanding customer relations.

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
john albrich Mar 31, 2008, 07:28am EDT Report Abuse
john albrich said:
I ordered one the day before yesterday (Dec 19, 2007). Figured for US$25 it's hard to go too wrong for that style case....

Coolermaster
Cooler Master Elite 330
Promotion #14260

My Cooler-Master Elite rebate on-line status STILL says "We have received your submission and it is being processed.".

It's been stuck at "it is being processed" for something like 2 months now.

edit to add-
I still like the case. It's been very easy to work with, although I think the drive mount "tool-less" securing system should be a more robust design.

edit to update 20080426:
My online rebate status just within the last 3 days switched to indicate the rebate finally has been mailed. It took a while, but it looks like they finally came through.

Mark Mar 31, 2008, 08:03am EDT Report Abuse
That's strange, my brother and I both got our rebates back a month ago. :~

----------------------------------------------
- Intel Pentium G2020
- Asus 8800GT 512MB w/Glaciator Fansink
- Antec True 650w

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.