We are always getting people here on Hardware Analysis asking for recommendations on what parts to use for a new computer which is great. We welcome these types of threads and we are glad to help anyone pick the right parts for their new PC. But, often people will not post significant information for other members to post good recommendations. So, I created a list of a few questions below so other users can better assist you in helping you pick the best parts for your needs. You can copy and paste the questions below into your post and please answer all the questions that are relevant to your build.
1. What do you plan on using this computer for (games, video editing, home theater, etc.)?
2. What specific games and applications do you want to run on the computer?
3. What case size and/or form factor do you want to use (ATX, MicroATX, SFF, HTPC, etc.)?
4. What is your budget for the computer?
5. What operating system do you plan on running on this machine (Vista, XP, Linux, etc.)?
6. Do you have any brand preferences for any particular component(s)?
7. List parts/components that you already own that you want to use in this build (if any).
8. Already know which components your thinking about buying? Please list below.
9. Is there anything else you want to mention?