Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 897 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s October 23 - 11:51pm EDT 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Case Modding /

PC Case Stealth Grow Box Cabinet 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Meats_Of_Evil Nov 01, 2009, 08:30pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: PC Case Stealth Grow Box
lol korny that's cool. you got paranoid? of what Feds? lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything I write is Sarcasm.
Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
kOrny Nov 01, 2009, 08:44pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Yea lol, any figure of authority. I showed a bunch of my friends and I guess I don't trust them keeping their mouths closed.

Mike Metier Nov 01, 2009, 08:52pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
k0rny said:
Side effects? What side effects? Thats not the point. Tobacco kills almost half a million people a year while marijuana kills 0. Thats MY point. Society already sees marijuana as a taboo. It sucks that society views marijuana like you do :P.

Its not necessarily society as much as it is the media. If the media said pot was good, atleats 80% of the population would think that its good.

While i dont have a problem with people smoking it i think that it does have minor negatives such as all my freinds that smoke it are not fun to talk to anymore becuase holding a conversation with them is like holding a conversation with a three year old. Also, when you smoke pot its not like your going to go build a house. If you smoke enough pot, theres going to be effects whether you notice them or not.

I used to smoke pot atleast 3 times a day a few years ago and ill be honest, i had some of the funnest times of my life high and yes i CAN remember them. But i got to the point where i could definately notice how stupid and forgetful i was getting.

All this being said, who gives a f**k if your neighbor or anybody else for that matter smokes anything(besides meth, crack and opium)?

kOrny Nov 01, 2009, 08:55pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Opium is permissible 8)

Nov 01, 2009, 09:27pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Mike Metier (92178) said on Nov 01, 2009 at 05:52pm PST:
all my freinds that smoke it are not fun to talk to anymore becuase holding a conversation with them is like holding a conversation with a three year old.

That's why you're supposed to get high too -- duh.

kOrny Nov 01, 2009, 10:48pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
^ lmao!

kOrny Nov 02, 2009, 01:28pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Mike Metier said:
k0rny said:
Side effects? What side effects? Thats not the point. Tobacco kills almost half a million people a year while marijuana kills 0. Thats MY point. Society already sees marijuana as a taboo. It sucks that society views marijuana like you do :P.

Its not necessarily society as much as it is the media. If the media said pot was good, atleats 80% of the population would think that its good.

Yeah that is definately one of the problems. But until there is more meidcal study, decriminalization, etc, there won't be any pro-pot ads anytime soon. I do agree that if the public was more aware of the benefits/truth about marijuana (by means of internet/tv/radio commercials), less people would have a problem with it and it would be legal sooner.
While i dont have a problem with people smoking it i think that it does have minor negatives such as all my freinds that smoke it are not fun to talk to anymore becuase holding a conversation with them is like holding a conversation with a three year old. Also, when you smoke pot its not like your going to go build a house. If you smoke enough pot, theres going to be effects whether you notice them or not.

Sure, when your stoned, your a little slow. That doesn't mean just because you smoke pot, your going to be slow when you aren't high. Thats a huge misconception when judging someone as a 'stoner'. Look at the 'side effects' of all the legal medications now. High blood pressure, thoughts of suicide, memory loss, vomiting, etc. All those medications are legal, pot isn't.

kOrny Nov 10, 2009, 07:10pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Edited: Nov 10, 2009, 07:13pm EST

Kinda funny:

http://www.popten.net/2009/01/legalize-marijuana-kill-your-computer/

In case any of you also missed this, a study points to the fact that frequent emailing and IMing causes an IQ to lower by ten points, more than smoking weed, which only dumbs you down four IQ points.

kOrny Jul 10, 2010, 07:35pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Meats_Of_Evil Jul 18, 2010, 03:53am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
This video has been removed by the user.

Eh!? what was the video?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything I write is Sarcasm.
kOrny Jul 18, 2010, 07:02am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
i took it off... didnt feel comfortable with the world looking at my setup...;)

kOrny Aug 06, 2010, 04:44pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
>> Re: PC Case Stealth Grow Box Cabinet
BIGGER n BETTER things-a-comin' ;)

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.