Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 1181 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s December 16 - 08:04am EST 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / HWA Community /

Happy Birthday to meee!! 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3
Plug & Play Feb 23, 2010, 04:00pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: Happy Birthday to meee!!

Lol Yeah....but its a good laugh and everyone does it....how it got to be all gay and milfs I dont know...:blush:

i5 2500K @ 4.8Ghz- Corsiar H50 WaterCooler- Coolermaster Realpower 1000w- Asus P8P67 Deluxe - Asus 6990 4GB - 8GB Corsair DDR3 2000Mhz - X-Fi Sound - 7.1 Surround Speakers - BenQ 24" TFT - G9x Mouse- G19 Keyboard
Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
TamTheBam Feb 23, 2010, 06:19pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Well ^^ ^^^^^^

....I'm back, but only as a part-timer... :)
Plug & Play Feb 24, 2010, 07:57am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Coz its true I hear you all shout!!!! ^^^^^^^

i5 2500K @ 4.8Ghz- Corsiar H50 WaterCooler- Coolermaster Realpower 1000w- Asus P8P67 Deluxe - Asus 6990 4GB - 8GB Corsair DDR3 2000Mhz - X-Fi Sound - 7.1 Surround Speakers - BenQ 24" TFT - G9x Mouse- G19 Keyboard
TamTheBam Feb 24, 2010, 03:15pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Yes it's true Plug! You're gay. Get over it hahaha :P

G. G. Feb 24, 2010, 03:55pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Plug & Play said:

G.G,

What is with this ongoing personal assault on my good character. In fact, I am prolly the only straight guy on here ya bunch of PERV's the lot of ya.

All the whack jobs on here saying they are married and kids blah blah thats all window dressing.....I bet you are all living in your moms basement looking at her best friends panties on the washing line next door....SICK.

wow... Plug.... little "sensitive' there???? are you questioning your security with manhood there???? LOL Tam knows I am just messing with him and just J/K.....

And it goes the same with you.....

Your my favorite TURD .... I would'nts**t you ... :P

meh just poking at ya......

so you how do you like the KY ??? cold or warm......

LOL....... ahahahahahhaha....

ok ok ok..... dont let the thong get all balled up in ya Plug..... i'm just fun'n with ya....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
TamTheBam Feb 24, 2010, 04:12pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Haha G.G Plug's just f**kin with ya too lol! But yea, he's a right ol stroppys**t at times...

Plug & Play Feb 24, 2010, 04:12pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

PMSL......A HA!!!!!

I am just trying to get into you long johns...G.G

Plug & Play Feb 24, 2010, 04:14pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
TamTheBam said:

Haha G.G Plug's just f**kin with ya too lol! But yea, he's a right ol stroppys**t at times...

Tam,

Dont you have to take your pills at this time...you know the plastic container with the indiviual days and all the little "Make Myself better" pills.

Suspended User Feb 24, 2010, 05:31pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Plug & Play said:
TamTheBam said:

Tam,

Dont you have to take your pills at this time...you know the plastic container with the indiviual days and all the little "Make Myself better" pills.

Don't you mean 'make myself harder' pills.....alot of guys his age need them

G. G. Feb 24, 2010, 07:25pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Kieran B said:

Don't you mean 'make myself harder' pills.....alot of guys his age need them

hehehehe LOL

hey dont forget to take a big swig of scotch with those pills..... it'll make them work better...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
Plug & Play Feb 25, 2010, 07:27am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Edited: Feb 25, 2010, 07:28am EST

Well in fairness to Tam he is very active in that department. I mean he just had another kid not to long ago so he still has the knack of that.....however he prolly uses ac**kring now TBH....well when I sayc**kring...more like the "washer" off the stabiliser leg off one of the kiddies bikes!

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 9mm nut....:blush:

Only j/k mate...I know you have it tucked into one of your socks.

TamTheBam Feb 25, 2010, 09:42am EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Haha! What you guys like!! I have three legs. That's enough info, k!
Our babie's not due til May 15th-ish. So aye, any of you young loons out there, that's not
a Dad yet, keep yer comments to yourselves until you produce sprogs of your own!! Haha!
Then you can slag me off lol! :P

Chad Mcaulay Feb 25, 2010, 07:39pm EST Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Happy 18th b-day, Tam ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Build: Outdated

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.