Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 1329 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s December 17 - 05:01am EST 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / HWA Community /

The "Wee" Tamster's finally arrived :D 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2
TamTheBam May 28, 2010, 05:03pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List  
>> Re: The "Wee" Tamster's finally arrived :D

Haha Olivia will not be touching anything Apple-Electronically-Related I can assure you of
that lol! As soon as she turns three, she'll be tweaking my old MoBo and RAM & CPU
like a wizard!

....I'm back, but only as a part-timer... :)
Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
Meats_Of_Evil May 28, 2010, 08:51pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Edited: May 28, 2010, 08:56pm EDT

Tam congratulations with the newest member of your family, I can only imagine how hard it is to raise a child, my parents were lucky with me as my behavior went all backwards, I think I was devilish when a baby and then it was smooth sailing for me, I'm a good boy! :D

Tam, be sure to stay healthy and eat right, your lack of sleep and now that you started working again will take a heavy toll on you. Stay safe man and again congratulations.

P!RATE (91128) said on May 28, 2010 at 13:24 ADT:
Gentlemen behold my little angel:

Yeah little Valerie is cute and cheeky , P!rate that's some good juice you have brewing down there lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything I write is Sarcasm.
PIRATE May 28, 2010, 09:34pm EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Rofflepancakes Meats. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel Core 2 6400 2.1ghz / ASUS SLI Deluxe / 4gb DDR2 800 G.Skill / ATi Radeon HD 3870 512mb OC / 7 years old Seagate Barracuda 160gb 7200
G. G. May 29, 2010, 01:17am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
TAM,

Congrats O'L buddy.... you are a daddie second time over. Now for sure you wont have money for yourself anymore.

I tellya..... two will be a handful.... especially for the little misses... but you guys will figure it out. Take care of the misses... if she is not happy..... you are not going to be either... I promise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
Meats_Of_Evil May 29, 2010, 01:23am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
G.G. I believe it was you who always said something about arguing. Apologize even if you're right? Is that how it went?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything I write is Sarcasm.
May 29, 2010, 03:04am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Edited: May 29, 2010, 03:04am EDT

TamTheBam (34692) said on May 28, 2010 at 02:03pm PDT:
Haha Olivia will not be touching anything Apple-Electronically-Related I can assure you of that lol!

Why not? Apple stuff is designed for babies. :_)

TamTheBam May 29, 2010, 04:40am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse

Haha G.G. I know exactly what you mean! Thanks for all the comments guys :)

....I'm back, but only as a part-timer... :)

Write a Reply >>

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.