Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 782 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s January 17 - 02:31am EST 
Hardware Analysis
      
Forums Product Prices
  Contents 
 
 

  Latest Topics 
 

More >>
 

    
 
 

  You Are Here: 
 
/ Forums / Games /
 

  Steam CHRISTMAS deals 
 
 Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, Next >>
TamTheBam Dec 22, 2010, 03:50am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals

Lol Plug. I loved the Mickey Mouse has a TamTheBam watch and the car show car park lol! But, at the end of the day i won this argument. Nice n easy.

Soviet i don't have the nissan on NFS World. It's the mitsu i have.

....I'm back, but only as a part-timer... :)
Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
Plug & Play Dec 22, 2010, 08:26am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals
kOrny said:
TamTheBam said:
Last but not least. The wife's been away for a month. I aint had a shag for nearly a month,
my wrist fcuking aches. Any wonder I'm a grumpy basturd?!

And as for DiRT2, Plug, you're all mouth and no action. You were absolutely SH|TE
at DiRT2. My expectations of you were high, since you blabbed you were the dogs
bollocks at this - only to find that you bump into trees and basically just get in the way
of others, and not only that, but a NOISEY fcuker on the MiC!

Phew, all that tension just released on that wee green lep from Oirland.

gahahahaha so true



FFS....this is a conspiracy. The two n00bs I hammer online tell me I am crap...:O I admit I am not great at DIRT2 but I am better THAN you two.....But I was giving it SOCKS on the Mic trying to put TAM off...and it worked.....all I can hear is

God damit....I canny drive this fookin thing....Ahhhh handles like a scottish shopping cart plug....I canny keep it straigh'.....holy scottish butter cookieeees whaddya godda do to drive a this thing plug......blah blah blah

RESULT = DNF (did not FINISH)

:blush:

i5 2500K @ 4.8Ghz- Corsiar H50 WaterCooler- Coolermaster Realpower 1000w- Asus P8P67 Deluxe - Asus 6990 4GB - 8GB Corsair DDR3 2000Mhz - X-Fi Sound - 7.1 Surround Speakers - BenQ 24" TFT - G9x Mouse- G19 Keyboard
kOrny Dec 22, 2010, 10:24am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals
Plug & Play said:
kOrny said:
TamTheBam said:
Last but not least. The wife's been away for a month. I aint had a shag for nearly a month,
my wrist fcuking aches. Any wonder I'm a grumpy basturd?!

And as for DiRT2, Plug, you're all mouth and no action. You were absolutely SH|TE
at DiRT2. My expectations of you were high, since you blabbed you were the dogs
bollocks at this - only to find that you bump into trees and basically just get in the way
of others, and not only that, but a NOISEY fcuker on the MiC!

Phew, all that tension just released on that wee green lep from Oirland.

gahahahaha so true



FFS....this is a conspiracy. The two n00bs I hammer online tell me I am crap...:O I admit I am not great at DIRT2 but I am better THAN you two.....But I was giving it SOCKS on the Mic trying to put TAM off...and it worked.....all I can hear is

God damit....I canny drive this fookin thing....Ahhhh handles like a scottish shopping cart plug....I canny keep it straigh'.....holy scottish butter cookieeees whaddya godda do to drive a this thing plug......blah blah blah

RESULT = DNF (did not FINISH)

:blush:

LOL touche ;)

Meats_Of_Evil Dec 22, 2010, 10:50am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals
Anyone else planning to buy the burnout paradise ultimate box? Only $5 on Steam.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything I write is Sarcasm.
Suspended User Dec 22, 2010, 11:16am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals
Burnout Paradise is good, but gets boring IMO....definitely worth $5 though

Michael C Dec 22, 2010, 11:33am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals
Kieran B said:
Burnout Paradise is good, but gets boring IMO....definitely worth $5 though

I was thinking about it, but I'm really sick of racing games. They're just not as fun as they used to be. Also, if you DO NOT buy The Witcher for $5, you are an idiot and completely insane. It's an amazing game and for $5 it's a crime.

GtoX (capt Guns) Dec 22, 2010, 11:35am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals
regarding the US havin the latest tech.. yes and no. theyre the country with biggest money invested in advertising, but i would have to say sweden has the most advanced technology.. all dtandard 3g phones have 7.2 mbits/s wireless broadband on them when they first came out, we're already putting 4g modems on sale because 5g is hoing to be launched here in a month, more than average household in sweden has 24mbit broadband, most computers are upper end dual core or quad core computers, both on company side as well as household. we get the newest phones, ipad etc was released a bit after the US, however we made up for that by early launching android plattforms to stable that market.. havent had a single dropped call for years now.. we carry one of the worlds leading weapons technology.. u would never meet a person here in the streets without a smartphone on them.. maybe sweden doesnt launch the earliest, but we carry the latest gear here..

Main Rig--- 2700k @ 3.7ghz ,Scythe Samurai ZZ @ 54c load ASUS DCII GTX570 780mhz@64c load, P8P67-m Pro, 2x4gb xms3 1333mhz, 128gb SSD + 4x500gb lagring, OCZ Modxstream Pro 600watt, In-win Dragon Slayer 140mm+120+96mm,120mm
TamTheBam Dec 22, 2010, 11:51am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals

...says the Swede with an 8800GTS lol :)

....I'm back, but only as a part-timer... :)
Dr. Peaceful Dec 22, 2010, 11:56am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals
Rhort said:
TamTheBam said:
So in a nutshell, USA's not really invented anything then


Nail > head! Tam, you're my hero! :D

You guys still don't get it, don't you?! The Russians invented everything! :O
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/88802.stm

Suspended User Dec 22, 2010, 12:21pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals
GtoX (capt Guns) said:
regarding the US havin the latest tech.. yes and no. theyre the country with biggest money invested in advertising, but i would have to say sweden has the most advanced technology.. all dtandard 3g phones have 7.2 mbits/s wireless broadband on them when they first came out, we're already putting 4g modems on sale because 5g is hoing to be launched here in a month, more than average household in sweden has 24mbit broadband, most computers are upper end dual core or quad core computers, both on company side as well as household. we get the newest phones, ipad etc was released a bit after the US, however we made up for that by early launching android plattforms to stable that market.. havent had a single dropped call for years now.. we carry one of the worlds leading weapons technology.. u would never meet a person here in the streets without a smartphone on them.. maybe sweden doesnt launch the earliest, but we carry the latest gear here..



I used to own a 2000 Saab 9-5 Aero.....in terms of technology inside that thing...nothing of the same year could compare....especially not for the price...I'll give the Swedes that....Saab....under rated cars.....then General Motors killed the brand :(:(

kOrny Dec 22, 2010, 12:28pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals
Michael C said:
Kieran B said:
Burnout Paradise is good, but gets boring IMO....definitely worth $5 though

I was thinking about it, but I'm really sick of racing games. They're just not as fun as they used to be. Also, if you DO NOT buy The Witcher for $5, you are an idiot and completely insane. It's an amazing game and for $5 it's a crime.

I bought The Witcher last night. Hope its as good as you say it is. ;)

kOrny Dec 22, 2010, 12:32pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals
Just got Burnout too :D

Plug & Play Dec 22, 2010, 01:11pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals
TamTheBam said:

...says the Swede with an 8800GTS lol :)


LMFAO....

You are such a snob now....with ya 480....lol

i5 2500K @ 4.8Ghz- Corsiar H50 WaterCooler- Coolermaster Realpower 1000w- Asus P8P67 Deluxe - Asus 6990 4GB - 8GB Corsair DDR3 2000Mhz - X-Fi Sound - 7.1 Surround Speakers - BenQ 24" TFT - G9x Mouse- G19 Keyboard
Michael C Dec 22, 2010, 01:17pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals
kOrny said:
Michael C said:
Kieran B said:
Burnout Paradise is good, but gets boring IMO....definitely worth $5 though

I was thinking about it, but I'm really sick of racing games. They're just not as fun as they used to be. Also, if you DO NOT buy The Witcher for $5, you are an idiot and completely insane. It's an amazing game and for $5 it's a crime.

I bought The Witcher last night. Hope its as good as you say it is. ;)

Oh it is, just ask Meats. We have boners over The Witcher 2.

TamTheBam Dec 22, 2010, 03:14pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals
Plug & Play said:
TamTheBam said:

...says the Swede with an 8800GTS lol :)


LMFAO....

You are such a snob now....with ya 480....lol


LMAO well he was asking for it with all the tech gadgets he was going on about lol.
I couldn't resist lol

....I'm back, but only as a part-timer... :)
<a class= Dec 23, 2010, 03:17pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals
It's good that you no longer have a Nissan GT-R. That's the worst T3 car in the whole game.

_______________________________________________________
3930K @ 5.00Ghz | GA-X79-UD3P | 16Gb DDR3 | GTX770 | W7 x64
TamTheBam Dec 23, 2010, 04:09pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals

I didn't even have it man! lol

....I'm back, but only as a part-timer... :)
kOrny Dec 23, 2010, 04:16pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals
He did, but it was a rental. DONT SAY U DIDNT. I PWNT U WHILE U WERE DRIVIN IT! :)

TamTheBam Dec 23, 2010, 05:33pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals

Oh yea I did try the rental. The rentals were crap because even tho they were SUPPOSED
to be fast, they were crap against a similar EARNED by a teammate driver. I do like
NFS World. But the cars are not fair. The Level ups take 3 weeks solid driving to get to a
new car and of course, the cheaters with their cheat apps. But cos it's free.. what do you
expect.

....I'm back, but only as a part-timer... :)
Meats_Of_Evil Dec 23, 2010, 05:33pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Steam CHRISTMAS deals
Ok so I called my dad and told him to buy Operation Flashpoint: Dragon rising on Steam for $3 freaking dollars and he did. Now, I'm looking to buy Darksiders for $10 which seems just like the game I could enjoy with my new xbox360 wired controller.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything I write is Sarcasm.

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, Next >>

 

    
 
 

  Topic Tools 
 
RSS UpdatesRSS Updates
 

  Related Articles 
 
 

  Newsletter 
 
A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.