Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 1617 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s November 17 - 03:37am EST 
Hardware Analysis
Forums Product Prices

  Latest Topics 

More >>


  You Are Here: 
/ Forums / Processors /

  can anyone tell me what this part is called?? 
 Date Written 
Louise Ralph Sep 26, 2012, 09:21am EDT Reply - Quote - Report Abuse
Private Message - Add to Buddy List

Edited: Sep 26, 2012, 09:35am EDT

Replies: 0 - Views: 2960
it holds the heatsink and fan in place but its broken

have found it, its a mounting bracket....couldnt think this morning derrrr:)

Write a Reply >>



  Topic Tools 
RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

  Related Articles 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.