Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 721 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s August 15 - 10:47pm EDT 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Off Topic /

Saddam Hussein CAPTURED!! 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3
ReaverOfCheesecake Jan 25, 2004, 06:32pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Saddam Hussein CAPTURED!!
Would be nice but also consider this, for this world nobody shares exactly the same oppinion. if you forgive the person, your parents will be dead, if you can't forgive the person, your parents live. if you forgive both (your parents for putting this situation upon you) and the other person (for whom is determined for revenge) your parents still die, if everyone forgives each other then all is well. Unfortunatly this state of thinking isn't always common ground covered at specific times for all individuals and so is the most likely scenario to not play out.

SAD BUT TRUE...

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
ROY G Jan 25, 2004, 08:36pm EST Report Abuse
That response is what I was wanting ! See in asking your question or senario,you did`nt say what end result you wanted. Now you have given a hint at what you want ! What most anyone would want,your parents to be ok. So there is really only one choice to be made then . We can never have everything we want especially at the same time. Here you have someone done wrong by your parents,and they are going to get even no matter what.So in saying this you have only one choice ,that is to kill the other person so your parents will not suffer for the wrong they have inflicted on others.This choice can only be made by you and you alone.To ask another what they would do is not going to affect them in their decision as it will your own . This is your parents ,and your life. Now the only thing you have to live with after the decision to kill the other person ,is you have kept the injustice going not only did your parents do wrong and now cause the other person to do wrong ,but now you are going to have to do wrong also,to keep the wrong your parents done from getting justice. So if you don`t want to kill ,and truly want all to live then you have one other option. That is to disable the intruder, that would not even be here, if it were not for the wrong of your parents. Disable him and for the sake of ending all bloodshed and malice,turn them all in your parents or this will continue. Now what say ye ?? You only can choose what you yourself have laid out to be choosen from.

ReaverOfCheesecake Jan 26, 2004, 04:12am EST Report Abuse
This is the logical path that i choose to walk down. keep the family alive at all costs above all else because what happened between them, happened between them and not myself. this means that the only responsibility i ow to my parents is to protect them. Its not that i can't think through the other scenario or think of less bloody hypathetical solutions, but this method garentee's that what i love stays alive and in all honest opinion, that is all that matters to me.

Thomas Vander Vliet Jan 28, 2004, 12:01pm EST Report Abuse
(-:

Thomas Vander Vliet Jan 28, 2004, 12:02pm EST Report Abuse
(-:

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.