Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 1843 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s May 08 - 12:30am EDT 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Off Topic /

Whats the most fun/usefull software you've downloaded? 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2
Richard Apr 20, 2004, 06:24am EDT Report Abuse
>> Re: Whats the most fun/usefull software you've downloaded?
What is so wrong with LOrd EVils list. Yer it is long, but it could be a very usefull resouce in the future. I origionaly posted this question to see what cool stuff might be on the internent that I have missed or so far not found.

So far I have already downloaded a couple of programs that people have suggested here (AVG anti virus, and a Zwei-Stein (a strange video editing thing)), as well as gaining lots of usefull info from links in peoples signitures.

This is a forum and you shouldn't be knoked for anyting you write, (as long as your not rude or stupid).

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
Bits 'n' Pieces Apr 20, 2004, 06:38am EDT Report Abuse
hey hey, don't look at me, i didn't do anything, i'm innocent, but hey, everyone with all your sites, i can only recommend two. the two i use. http://www.click-now.net/ and http://www.crack-locator.net/ with those two, almost all your needs are met :)

Bits 'n' Pieces May 05, 2004, 05:20am EDT Report Abuse
I've found a desktop Stress reliever! It ain't as professional as the one i wanted and was looking for but it'll do. It was made with a program built for making 2d games. But it still works great! if anyone wants, tell me and give me your email so i can send it to you.

Bits 'n' Pieces May 05, 2004, 07:57am EDT Report Abuse
BOOOO HOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I LOST THE PROGRAM WHEN I REFORMATTED! WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the caps. it makes it look bigger you know ;) and more serious.... i think?

Jay J May 05, 2004, 08:12am EDT Report Abuse
To: The Crazy One.

I have the origional program your talking about and its called stress I can send it to you if you like.
Just leave a email addy and I can send it .

PC specs in profile.
cody williams Mar 11, 2012, 06:20pm EDT Report Abuse
WPE Pro is actually kinda simple to use, i used it on a game called 2029 online, before the game went offline because of it ^^ what you do is you have to link the program to the game you are using it on, then hit the record button, go to the game and preform an action, once you finish go to WPE and click stop, there will be an action or 2 shown, click one and it should show the code that the game uses to send the information from your computer to their servers. all you need to do now is edit them and resend. the best way i can describe it is with an example, so for me, i would change the color of my text so it looks like im a moderator or GM from the game, so i would 1. click record. 2. type [ ### GMusername ] only whats in the brackets, and send it so im actually saying that in the game. 3. go to WPE and click stop. 4. double click the packet that has my information in it ( if you preformed more than 1 action you might have to look for it, but it will have a sequence of numbers and letters and in the mix will be what you typed.) 5. click the 3 "#'s" and type the code you want, which in my case was [09 which was the code to change the color to red. 6. resend the packet using WPE. and Voila! the game should show what you typed in the color you chose... well that about sums it up, i only created an acc on this site for this message so if you have any Q's email me at Williams_cody_m@yahoo.com

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.