E6750 C2D (3.2Ghz)
GIGABYTE P35 DQ6
Crucial Ballistix 2GB DDR2 PC2-6400C4
8800GTS 512mb (780/2200)
|>> Re: building a very small media centre pc have some questions
1. No but if its a media center PC you'l be better off with it.
2. Im not too sure, i think you should manage with any normal video card that has VIVO....if not then get a TV card.
3. Check out some of the silverstone cases, they make some pretty cool media center cases.
4. It depends how small you want to go, a full ATX mobo will be too large for allot of media center cases.
5. Pentium M or Celeron M.
6. Yes, a PCI Riser is what you need.
7. Yes, ITX warehouse sell allot of that sort of stuff
Hope that helps....
Have a Nice Day