Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 1630 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s June 13 - 10:59am EDT 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Case Modding /

***Official HWA Case and Desk Pics Discussion Thread*** Discussion Thread 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, Next >>
Adam Kolak Sep 07, 2006, 08:51pm EDT Report Abuse
>> Re: ***Official HWA Case and Desk Pics Discussion Thread*** Discussion Thread
Maybe I'll take some pics of my new BFG 6800 OC, as apposed to my old BFG 6800 OC that BSODed and gave me artifacts. Same card, slightly different.

Adam Kolak
Moderator, Hardware Analysis
adam@hardwareanalysis.com
DFI LP P35-T2RS | Xeon Quad @ 3.2Ghz | 4GB DDR2-1000 | 8800GT 512MB | See Profile
Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
Shadow_Ops_Airman1 Sep 07, 2006, 08:53pm EDT Report Abuse
>> Re: ***Official HWA Case and Desk Pics Discussion Thread*** Discussion Thread
http://img135.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img135/136...91yu1.smil

there ya go, ya the pic of the power leads is blurry, i may decide to retake that one and maybe some more pics, even of the vidcard with its cooler on it. I didnt do this to look pretty or anything but effective, also one thing the IDE cables are no longer tied to eachother as i believe i was getting crosstalk on them.

AMD Athlon XP-M 2500+ (133x14= 1867MHz) (209x11= 2299MHz)
DFI LP NF2 Ultra-B (Hellfire 3EG Rev2)
Antec SX800, Neo HE 500, 4 Antec 8CM Fans
Thermalright SI-97 1 Antec Tricool 12CM Fan
CL SB XFi Xtreme Music
2x Barracuda HDs (250/400)
2x Samsung Write
nope Sep 07, 2006, 09:25pm EDT Report Abuse

BrinNutz Sep 07, 2006, 10:02pm EDT Report Abuse
What videsh, that you can link to a single post now? LOL

Airman, it would be easier if you just posted all those single pics in a post in the pic only thread...easier to see.. ;)

BrinNutz Sep 07, 2006, 10:04pm EDT Report Abuse
I guess I just don't have the patience for cable management, but I commend those who do.

LOL..It does take some time, I'll attest to that. Sometimes, it will take me 2 hours just to get the cables in the right spots where I like them. But that's what I do, and I love that part of building..

nope Sep 07, 2006, 10:39pm EDT Report Abuse
It's not that I don't have the time or that I don't try, I'm saying it's damn near impossible because of all the crap I have to plug in for power.

Shadow_Ops_Airman1 Sep 07, 2006, 10:39pm EDT Report Abuse
look whos not posting pics now, lol- ya it took me while to figure out where i wanted then, they dont block airflow which is a good thing.

CL SB XFi Xtreme Music
2x Samsung Write
Shadow_Ops_Airman1 Sep 08, 2006, 12:46am EDT Report Abuse
hell im pretty sure most of yall believe my upgrades were a waste of mula, well i didnt exactly get to run my system as i was in Korea for a year, and before that i was in Bootcamp and Tech Training.

CL SB XFi Xtreme Music
2x Samsung Write
A_Pickle Sep 08, 2006, 01:56am EDT Report Abuse
Brin, I love that silver case with the CD-ROM mesh case mods. That just looks fecking cool. :D

BrinNutz Sep 08, 2006, 08:36am EDT Report Abuse
Thanks man...I just took the original bay covers, cut off the clip ins, removed the front bezel of dvd drives, and then glued the bay covers to the dvd door....then attached a screw on the corner, so that when pressed, it touches the button, to open the drive..=)

BrinNutz Sep 08, 2006, 07:11pm EDT Report Abuse
Josh's pics :
http://hardwareanalysis.com/content/topic/61761/#444669

Josh, looks good, but a tad dusty!! =)

I like that case!

~Vel Sep 08, 2006, 08:54pm EDT Report Abuse

Josh Sep 08, 2006, 10:00pm EDT Report Abuse
Josh, looks good, but a tad dusty!! =)
I like that case!

hehe yeah, it's a little dusty. But the front of the case looks really dusty, and it really isn't. Alot of it is how the light hits the front of the case ;)
yeah, this case is awesome:D

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
AMD Phenom 9850 || DFI Lanparty 790FX-M2RS || 8GB OCZ Platinum || XFX 7900GS XT ||
Check eBay computerman_89
Adam Kolak Sep 08, 2006, 10:16pm EDT Report Abuse
Two things Josh, clean that dust out and get some wire managment going. I thought my wire management was bad. No offense :)

Adam Kolak
DFI LP P35-T2RS | Xeon Quad @ 3.2Ghz | 4GB DDR2-1000 | 8800GT 512MB | See Profile
BrinNutz Sep 09, 2006, 12:55pm EDT Report Abuse
Yea, I think I still need work on mine..=(

I hate being a perfectionist sometimes though

Adam Kolak Sep 09, 2006, 02:21pm EDT Report Abuse
In my opinion Brin, your wire management is a 9 out of 10. It could be better but its better than 95% of other peoples rigs as far as wire management goes. Mine wire management is like a 7 out of 10. Sean Costello's is probally around 4/10..haha just kidding. It is bad though...

Adam Kolak
Josh Sep 09, 2006, 03:06pm EDT Report Abuse
Two things Josh, clean that dust out and get some wire managment going. I thought my wire management was bad. No offense :)

haha yeah. With my old computer (athlon XP), I had great wire management. But I just haven't take the time to do it with this baby yet. You guys have inspired me, though. Guess what I'll be doing for the next hour ;)

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
AMD Phenom 9850 || DFI Lanparty 790FX-M2RS || 8GB OCZ Platinum || XFX 7900GS XT ||
BrinNutz Sep 09, 2006, 03:11pm EDT Report Abuse
Take two hours...=) You'll need it! LOL

Josh Sep 09, 2006, 03:22pm EDT Report Abuse
Take two hours...=) You'll need it! LOL

Ouch ;)

BrinNutz Sep 09, 2006, 03:43pm EDT Report Abuse
LOL..

J/k man...It takes me that long, at a minimum, to come up with how it is now

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, Next >>

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.