Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 1732 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s May 08 - 12:52am EDT 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Off Topic /

Favorite Cars 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
Sean Costello Oct 10, 2006, 06:36pm EDT Report Abuse
>> Re: Favorite Cars
They are gods compared to Yamaha and other "Make Everything" Companies :cool:

______
Story of My Life- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c764JWVt5Fw
Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
phil Oct 10, 2006, 07:20pm EDT Report Abuse
general electric.. now that's a GOD amongst "do it all" companies.. though when you hand in a 24,000 page tax return to the IRS, people may get that impression. :~

(however.. they dont make complete cars)

---
can't access HWA unless I use a proxy... lol

pfft ..f**k that! (almost sounds like work)
FordGT90Concept Oct 10, 2006, 07:23pm EDT Report Abuse
I think GE once upon a time made a car or two--back in Edison's day (probably under Edison's belt and not GE's though). Anywho, they make locomotives today; is that good enough? XD

Sean Costello Oct 10, 2006, 07:27pm EDT Report Abuse
yeah, dont they make the engines for electric/hybrid cars?

______
Story of My Life- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c764JWVt5Fw
FordGT90Concept Oct 10, 2006, 07:35pm EDT Report Abuse
I know they make electic motors and diesel engines (both used in locomotives). I'm not sure if they build them specifically for cars or not but it wouldn't surprise me.

sun exim May 09, 2011, 07:40am EDT Report Abuse
My favorite is ford mustang gt & hummer but i am not sure about its hybrid version.In hybrid version i like honda city.Really got technology in it. In coming we have to focus on hybrid due to lack of resources.

john albrich May 09, 2011, 09:58am EDT Report Abuse
sun exim said:
,,,we have to focus on hybrid due to lack of resources.

Actually, no, we don't have to focus on hybrids. As is the norm, it's preferable to examine all the alternatives and then make the decision.

A number of modern DIESEL fuel cars have superior mileage to most of the readily available hybrid cars, to the point that even though diesel is a bit more expensive than regular gas it can still be cheaper and with evolving diesel emissions management almost as "clean" per total miles to drive the diesel car.Diesel maintenance is also a LOT easier and still cheaper than on a hybrid, and way more likely to be found if you have a problem in a small town somewhere...at least in the U.S.

Dr. Peaceful May 09, 2011, 12:46pm EDT Report Abuse
Old thread, re-alive. Brought back some old memories... what happened to all these old HWA members, like FordGT?

~Vel May 09, 2011, 12:48pm EDT Report Abuse
Dr. Peaceful said:
Old thread, re-alive. Brought back some old memories... what happened to all these old HWA members, like FordGT?

Probably moved on to other forums, got sick of the stagnant feel here.

Dr. Peaceful May 09, 2011, 12:51pm EDT Report Abuse
True that. I think the site is getting a little stale. ;)

Reason May 09, 2011, 01:52pm EDT Report Abuse
Ah yes, back when Adam was still Waterdrop, Ian Yeoh was making everyone jealous with his insane rigs, and when FordGT90 was right whether he was right or not. When OCGW would stirs**t up just to stirs**t up, when Supreet and Viper? Rattler? some snake name anyway, would get into some epic flame wars. back when moderators were actually needed for more than the occasional spam attack, back when it wasn't just a social site.

What happened? Still plenty of anon browsing the site, 2012 as I write this, but only 2 registered. I think the fact that threads are not date-locked helps keep the place alive, you can still post to relevant threads if you want. New articles would be nice but I don't know how much that would help traffic.

john smith May 15, 2011, 05:58pm EDT Report Abuse
Don't have one currently but I do love future cars!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiwtpZAN5Zs

mothow May 15, 2011, 06:41pm EDT Report Abuse
69 SS Chevelle or 69 SS Camaro. 69 or 70 Mustang Fastback's and 70 to 72 Cutlass Supreme's

I also love the newest Mustangs and that 305HP V6 model is pretty cool

I love the Dodge Dakota or RAM 1500 if you cant dodge it RAM it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

80's chevy malibu's can make awesome street cars

ASRock Z97 Extreme 4 / i7 4790K / Corsair H80i / 4x4GB Crucial Ballistix Smart Tracer DDR3 1600 / 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black / 240GB Mushkin Chronos Deluxe SSD / 2x Evga GTX 670 FTW 2GB in SLI / Sound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty / Corsair HX1000w

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, 3, 4

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.