Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 532 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s May 08 - 05:37am EDT 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Mobile Phones / Providers /

Apple Ready To Release "iPhone" 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2
Archangel Jan 11, 2007, 04:56pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: Apple Ready To Release "iPhone"
Well if we look at the fact that now Apple is extending their world dominion plan. That consist in a plan that was made at the end of 1999 ( flip the 9 ) Where they've been planting secret compressed code that sends a subliminal message saying that when the revelion day comes. You will join the machine power and fight those that oppose it.

One of the reasons that they haven't been discovered is because their technology is rather unique and the message was planted in only 25% of the products sold. Then they've increased that % in the after years. Now that Apple wants to enter the phone industry this would increase the number of affected people.

So yah. Dont buy apple products on download their songs.

Stick with Microsoft. At least their msg only tells you to buy vista ultimate at all cost.

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
B Jan 12, 2007, 04:03pm EST Report Abuse
Harry K. said:
The probability that I will buy an "iPhone" is the inverse of that number you mentioned above, hence 2/3x10^-6. LOL ;)

Ha ha ha ha!

Nathan Hunt Jan 15, 2007, 05:38am EST Report Abuse
I think it looks good, but i wouldn't buy it simply because if anyone saw me with a 600 dollar phone, which is equivalent to about 425 quid, in my area i'd be mugged in a split second. Screw that man.

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.