Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 721 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s May 12 - 07:32pm EDT 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / HWA Community /

ATTN: Regarding Bio_Hazard 450 | Eun Lee | Joseph Lee 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Bitmap Sep 07, 2007, 02:36pm EDT Report Abuse
I'm going to leave this stickied for only about a week or so, just so everyone sees it.

There has been a "member" of Hardware Analysis who has been sending Private Messages to random members, telling them to "shut the f**k up and die" amongst other things. He goes by the names "Bio_Hazard 450 | Eun Lee | Joseph Lee". If you see anyone by that name with an active account, and they send you a message of that nature, alert one of the moderators at once. Mark and myself tend to be much more active on HWA, and Vitaliy is very prompt with replies, so send a message to any or all of us, and the problem will be solved.

His IP address has been banned, so we're pretty sure he won't be harassing anyone anymore, but in case he goes through a proxy or uses a work computer, etc., I'm posting this to warn all members.

Oh, and don't reply back to him in an equally offensive manner. Just alert one of us. :)

________
"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. YOU'RE locked up in here with ME." - Walter Kovacs, A.K.A. Rorschach.
Want to enjoy fewer advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
_MD_ Sep 10, 2007, 09:53am EDT Report Abuse
>> Re: ATTN: Regarding Bio_Hazard 450 | Eun Lee | Joseph Lee
Awesome. great work guys! HWA needs to be a safe and professional environment. :cool:

___________________MD_____________________
http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=333177
_______ Full system specs in user profile ________
A_Pickle Oct 01, 2007, 02:59pm EDT Report Abuse
>> Re: ATTN: Regarding Bio_Hazard 450 | Eun Lee | Joseph Lee
Oops. I think I called him a rectal-breathing abomination threatening to disprove the existence of God.

I guess I should've alerted you guys first...

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Related Articles 

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.