Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 475 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s July 31 - 07:35am EDT 
Hardware Analysis
      
Forums Product Prices
  Contents 
 
 

  Latest Topics 
 

More >>
 

    
 
 

  You Are Here: 
 
/ Forums / Off Topic /
 

  If you could be.....? 
 
 Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, Next >>
Plug & Play Jan 28, 2009, 06:41am EST Report Abuse

Any character from a video game who would it be and why?
And what female would you take as your (Choose were applicable) wife /lover /one night stand?

No Pulitzer Prize winning stories guys just a funny note to get us laughing in all this economic doom and gloom. ;)

I would choose.....Jack Carver (Far Cry) Runner up Max Payne & Leisure Suit Larry
One Night Stand...Zoey (Left 4 Dead) I like a bit of fiesty in a dame!!!!


i5 2500K @ 4.8Ghz- Corsiar H50 WaterCooler- Coolermaster Realpower 1000w- Asus P8P67 Deluxe - Asus 6990 4GB - 8GB Corsair DDR3 2000Mhz - X-Fi Sound - 7.1 Surround Speakers - BenQ 24" TFT - G9x Mouse- G19 Keyboard
Want to enjoy fewer advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
TamTheBam Jan 28, 2009, 07:24am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?

Crysis/Crysis Warhead: Psycho
Wife: Lara Croft :P
One Night Stand: Are there any sheep in any games???

....I'm back, but only as a part-timer... :)
Mark Jan 28, 2009, 07:42am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
*Quickly hits the back button and runs away screaming* :~

----------------------------------------------
- Intel Pentium G2020
- Asus 8800GT 512MB w/Glaciator Fansink
- Antec True 650w
Plug & Play Jan 28, 2009, 11:06am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?

Tam you so greedy I said a wife or lover not a one night stand aswell....hehe....Baaa

i5 2500K @ 4.8Ghz- Corsiar H50 WaterCooler- Coolermaster Realpower 1000w- Asus P8P67 Deluxe - Asus 6990 4GB - 8GB Corsair DDR3 2000Mhz - X-Fi Sound - 7.1 Surround Speakers - BenQ 24" TFT - G9x Mouse- G19 Keyboard
Jan 28, 2009, 11:14am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
I would f**k: Alyx Vance
My wife: Alyx Vance
Late-night lover: Alyx Vance
One-night stand: Alyx Vance
Three-way: Alyx Vance and Mona Sax
Foursome: Alyx Vance, Mona Sax, and a clone of Alyx Vance

And I would want to be ... Alyx Vance so I could play with myself.

Beavis Khan Jan 28, 2009, 11:32am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
McFly said:
I would f**k: Alyx Vance
My wife: Alyx Vance
Late-night lover: Alyx Vance
One-night stand: Alyx Vance
Three-way: Alyx Vance and Mona Sax
Foursome: Alyx Vance, Mona Sax, and a clone of Alyx Vance

And I would want to be ... Alyx Vance so I could play with myself.


Came here expecting this exact post, did not leave disappointed. A+++++ poster, would read again!

____
"For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong."

- H.L. Mencken
Michael C Jan 28, 2009, 11:45am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
Came here expecting this exact post, did not leave disappointed. A+++++ poster, would read again![/quote]

lol eBay ftw!

Character: Dante from DMC.
Wife: Alyx Vance from HL2
One night stand: Jin Sun-Kwon from FEAR.

leastcmplicated Jan 28, 2009, 12:37pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
(first off, I am a girl...IRL)

I would be Alyx Vance
I would have Samus Aran as a wife and Chun Li as second wife...shes way too cute for just a one nighter...

Polygamist Lesbians Are We!

____________________________________
"Log off, that cookies**t makes me nervous" - Tony Soprano
"I don't know what to believe, I just show up and breathe anymore"

Michael C Jan 28, 2009, 02:01pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
lol awesome..

Beavis Khan Jan 28, 2009, 02:12pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
leastcmplicated said:

Polygamist Lesbians Are We!


I think you just made some young HWA'ers' day week month life ;)

____
"For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong."

- H.L. Mencken
Plug & Play Jan 28, 2009, 02:23pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?

Er....Yeah sorry. My post is a tad sexiest and Tam made it even more so buy adding one night stand as a stand alone catagory...lmao.

You are allowed to use shall we say artistic impression leastcomp.

Great Answer all the same! :blush:

i5 2500K @ 4.8Ghz- Corsiar H50 WaterCooler- Coolermaster Realpower 1000w- Asus P8P67 Deluxe - Asus 6990 4GB - 8GB Corsair DDR3 2000Mhz - X-Fi Sound - 7.1 Surround Speakers - BenQ 24" TFT - G9x Mouse- G19 Keyboard
John Doe Jan 28, 2009, 02:33pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
just in case anyone is interested id be...

Wesker (original RE version ca. 96') what can i say, he is the man! tough and cool!

and my wife...

Natasha (Road Rash ca. Early 90's??) yes, all i had to go on was a picture... damn i fancied her, lol. i never hit her once while playing that game.




leastcmplicated Jan 28, 2009, 02:38pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
Plug & Play said:

Er....Yeah sorry. My post is a tad sexiest and Tam made it even more so buy adding one night stand as a stand alone catagory...lmao.

You are allowed to use shall we say artistic impression leastcomp.

Great Answer all the same! :blush:


no worries, one night stands go both ways hehe... but are you SURE you dont want a Pulitzer Prize winning story?? ;)

____________________________________
"Log off, that cookies**t makes me nervous" - Tony Soprano
"I don't know what to believe, I just show up and breathe anymore"

Dublin_Gunner Jan 28, 2009, 02:59pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
I would be mario - I want some of that flower s**t!!
wife toughy, but maybe lara, the new one!

Least- I want to hear the prize winner!

Lancool PC K62
Phenom II x3 @ 3.5Ghz
4GB DDR2-800
ASUS GTX570 DirectCU II
Plug & Play Jan 28, 2009, 03:17pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
leastcmplicated said:
Plug & Play said:

Er....Yeah sorry. My post is a tad sexiest and Tam made it even more so buy adding one night stand as a stand alone catagory...lmao.

You are allowed to use shall we say artistic impression leastcomp.

Great Answer all the same! :blush:


no worries, one night stands go both ways hehe... but are you SURE you dont want a Pulitzer Prize winning story?? ;)


Leastcomp. you can PM me your story and I sure as hell will add artistic impression.

:P

i5 2500K @ 4.8Ghz- Corsiar H50 WaterCooler- Coolermaster Realpower 1000w- Asus P8P67 Deluxe - Asus 6990 4GB - 8GB Corsair DDR3 2000Mhz - X-Fi Sound - 7.1 Surround Speakers - BenQ 24" TFT - G9x Mouse- G19 Keyboard
Plug & Play Jan 28, 2009, 03:18pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
John Doe said:
just in case anyone is interested id be...

Wesker (original RE version ca. 96') what can i say, he is the man! tough and cool!

and my wife...

Natasha (Road Rash ca. Early 90's??) yes, all i had to go on was a picture... damn i fancied her, lol. i never hit her once while playing that game.





Yeah man I totally remember her now....but what a game Road Rash.

i5 2500K @ 4.8Ghz- Corsiar H50 WaterCooler- Coolermaster Realpower 1000w- Asus P8P67 Deluxe - Asus 6990 4GB - 8GB Corsair DDR3 2000Mhz - X-Fi Sound - 7.1 Surround Speakers - BenQ 24" TFT - G9x Mouse- G19 Keyboard
Jan 28, 2009, 03:27pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
Dear Penthouse ...

Suspended User Jan 28, 2009, 04:53pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
Tekken: Jack
Wife: One of the girls form Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball.
One Night Stand: Some hooker from GTA series, preferrably the cheapest....best cost/weight ratio etc

Plug & Play Jan 28, 2009, 05:03pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
Kieran Blenkarne said:
Tekken: Jack
Wife: One of the girls form Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball.
One Night Stand: Some hooker from GTA series, preferrably the cheapest....best cost/weight ratio etc



Fookin Classic....you would deffo know you had a bit of Irish in you...cost>weight ratio. :O

i5 2500K @ 4.8Ghz- Corsiar H50 WaterCooler- Coolermaster Realpower 1000w- Asus P8P67 Deluxe - Asus 6990 4GB - 8GB Corsair DDR3 2000Mhz - X-Fi Sound - 7.1 Surround Speakers - BenQ 24" TFT - G9x Mouse- G19 Keyboard
Suspended User Jan 28, 2009, 05:22pm EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
McFly said:
I would f**k: Alyx Vance
My wife: Alyx Vance
Late-night lover: Alyx Vance
One-night stand: Alyx Vance
Three-way: Alyx Vance and Mona Sax
Foursome: Alyx Vance, Mona Sax, and a clone of Alyx Vance

And I would want to be ... Alyx Vance so I could play with myself.


LMFAO....McFly, this forum would be a lesser place without you....

Meats_Of_Evil Jan 29, 2009, 12:54am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
Cool thread Plug I've been waiting for something like this. Now I would be...

Geralt Of Rivia (a.k.a"The Witcher")

as for wife /lover /one night stand? Who cares I'm a Witcher! I'm impervious to disease, so I choose every one mentioned here. :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything I write is Sarcasm.

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2, Next >>

 

    
 
 

  Topic Tools 
 
RSS UpdatesRSS Updates
 

  Newsletter 
 
A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.