Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 271 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s August 04 - 06:35pm EDT 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Off Topic /

If you could be.....? 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2
Dr. Peaceful Jan 29, 2009, 01:25am EST Report Abuse
>> Re: If you could be.....?
Tam, you want Sheep? How about Age of Empire? Plenty of them, for food that is.

Who I wanna be? Who else? Bond... James Bond! All the beautiful ladies, exotic cars, high tech gadgets, and expensive suits. LOL ;) That would be wonderful wouldn't it. Nightfire was and still is one great game. I've got the PC version.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O52M1hiWvGk

Girlfriends? Plenty to choose from in Nightfire. Add lady Croft as well, as long as she doesn't shoot me. Sorry Mcfly, no Alyx, not my type! XD

But there is only one, who I would choose as my wife and true love, the one and only... Yuna. :blush:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaPZ-OlGzm8

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
John Doe Jan 29, 2009, 03:50am EST Report Abuse
Plug & Play said:
Yeah man I totally remember her now....but what a game Road Rash.

Phew, im glad someone remembers! I was starting to think im getting too old, lol.

oh and yeah awesome game :)

Jan 29, 2009, 09:36am EST Report Abuse
Dragon, Peaceful Jan 28, 2009, 10:25pm PST
Sorry Mcfly, no Alyx, not my type! XD

That's okay. She's turned her little all-purpose hacking tool into an all-purpose sex toy for when I'm not around ... not to mention there's her clone, they enjoy some Alyx-on-Alyx action when I can't be there as well.

Speaking of which ... Alyx-on-Alyx ... why didn't I think of that when I was making my Garry's Mod screenshots? :) I might need to install that game again.

Oh, and add Merle Dandridge to my list.

leastcmplicated Feb 01, 2009, 11:24pm EST Report Abuse
Plug & Play said:
leastcmplicated said:
Plug & Play said:

Er....Yeah sorry. My post is a tad sexiest and Tam made it even more so buy adding one night stand as a stand alone catagory...lmao.

You are allowed to use shall we say artistic impression leastcomp.

Great Answer all the same! :blush:

no worries, one night stands go both ways hehe... but are you SURE you dont want a Pulitzer Prize winning story?? ;)

Leastcomp. you can PM me your story and I sure as hell will add artistic impression.

:P

no need to add anything... i'd make it perfect :P

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.