Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 348 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s October 01 - 11:02pm EDT 
Hardware Analysis

Forums Product Prices
  Contents 

Latest Topics 

More >>

You Are Here: 

/ Forums / Off Topic /

Name Your Best Fighter! 

Author 
 Date Written 
 Tools 
Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2
B Mar 24, 2009, 12:23am EDT Report Abuse
>> Re: Name Your Best Fighter!
BoT said:
are you serious? have you seen hero? no way i am knocking chuckie chan and i am not really sure who i would consider better but jet li has tremendous knowledge about martial arts and the philosophy. i think a fight between the two would be an epic battle.
i'd probably record it and watch about 30 times the first day.

both have awesome skill and technic

Agreed. I would love to see them fight each other when they were both in their prime.

Want to enjoy less advertisements and more features? Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user.
Meats_Of_Evil Mar 24, 2009, 12:25am EDT Report Abuse
I also want to add to the list a true f**king warrior.

Rocky Marciano. Boxing will never be as brutal as it was back then!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything I write is Sarcasm.
FingerMeElmo87 Mar 24, 2009, 12:58am EDT Report Abuse
Meats_Of_Evil said:
Oh and Elmo, although Arlovski did managed to keep Fedor on his guard that still wasn't enough to resist the awesomeness of his punch and neither did Tim Sylvia for that matter. Seriously though, this man in practically unbeatable, I've seen a lot of his fights online and he shows tremendous strategy, stamina, power, speed, maneuverability, calmness and respect for his opponents. But what surprise me the most is the skill he has while on the floor, for his weight he is extremely fast.

Dana White looks even more minuscule now that Fedor has beaten 2 heavyweight champions from UFC in the first round.

Go Fedor!!! :P

Fedor is the man. his mystique as a fighter is just remarkable. but i guess whats cool is that, hes been in some dicey situations and every time he manages dig deep and pull out the W. he seems human and thats whats so great about him. Anderson Silva on the other hand doesn't seem human or remotely stoppable. i can't wait until he devourers Leites so the UFC can give him a real contender. who do you have in April, Liddell or Shogun?

Phenom II 720 BE @ 3.41Ghz w/ Zerotherm Nirvana NV120
G.Skill 2 x 2GB DDR2 1066 @ 5-5-5-15
GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4
VisionTek HD 4850 512MB GDDR3
500GB Seagate 7200.12 - Windows 7 RC1
Hiper Type-R 580 WATT PSU
Dr. Peaceful Mar 24, 2009, 02:28am EDT Report Abuse
Brendan Gonsalves said:
BoT said:
are you serious? have you seen hero? no way i am knocking chuckie chan and i am not really sure who i would consider better but jet li has tremendous knowledge about martial arts and the philosophy. i think a fight between the two would be an epic battle. i'd probably record it and watch about 30 times the first day. both have awesome skill and technic

Agreed. I would love to see them fight each other when they were both in their prime.

They fought each other in "The Forbidden Kingdom" ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0865556/ ). The fight was pretty good, albeit used a bit of "wire work" to enhance their jumping capability. The movie sucks overall, though, at least I think. That was the one and only time, so far, that they were cast in the same movie.

Here, convenience of utube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtkhf-5PXKM

B Mar 24, 2009, 04:24am EDT Report Abuse

Dublin_Gunner Mar 24, 2009, 10:27am EDT Report Abuse
MrBungle said:
Chuck Norris of course. The man is unstoppable, if you don't believe me check this out:

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

Phew, I thought this thread was going to leave out the ultimate destroyer of all that dares to get in his way.

Although seriously, I cannot believe Bruce Lee has not yet been mentioned.....

Lancool PC K62
Phenom II x3 @ 3.5Ghz
4GB DDR2-800
ASUS GTX570 DirectCU II
Sean Costello Mar 24, 2009, 10:28am EDT Report Abuse
Meats_Of_Evil said:
I also want to add to the list a true f**king warrior.

Rocky Marciano. Boxing will never be as brutal as it was back then!

I live right next to Brockton (where he's from) :D a lot of resturaunts in Brockton have his pictures and stuff he's like a local hero to them haha

As for Jean Claude Van Damme, anyone see his latest movie JCVD (initials of his name), it's like a psudeodocumentary/movie showing things he's gone through and some other stuff that is obviously just for the movie. The beginning has an awesome one-shot fight sequence for like 10 minutes it's pretty good.

______
Story of My Life- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c764JWVt5Fw
Mike L. Mar 24, 2009, 03:33pm EDT Report Abuse
Jean-Claude Van Damme is THE SH*T! That man is something else...

Meats_Of_Evil Mar 24, 2009, 04:09pm EDT Report Abuse
It's a tough one... Steven Segal seems deadlier.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything I write is Sarcasm.
Mike L. Mar 25, 2009, 12:38pm EDT Report Abuse
The art of Aikido itself is very deadly however, Jean-Claude is a Kickboxer. Kickboxing is considered to be a very deadly sport - nothing but sheer strength and brute force. If Segal makes a mistake, he'll get pummeled. BUT, if Jean-Claude makes a mistake, his arm and/or leg will be in pieces *snap, snap*.

<a class= Mar 25, 2009, 03:53pm EDT Report Abuse
Chuck Norris.

If you argue with it, you are stupid.

B Mar 25, 2009, 05:43pm EDT Report Abuse
DublinGunner said:
MrBungle said:
Chuck Norris of course. The man is unstoppable, if you don't believe me check this out:

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

Phew, I thought this thread was going to leave out the ultimate destroyer of all that dares to get in his way.

Although seriously, I cannot believe Bruce Lee has not yet been mentioned.....

I mentioned Bruce Lee already.

Continue Reading on Page: 1, 2

Topic Tools 

RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

Newsletter 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.