Please register or login. There are 0 registered and 730 anonymous users currently online. Current bandwidth usage: 326.30 kbit/s September 23 - 11:18am EDT 
Hardware Analysis
Forums Product Prices

  Latest Topics 

More >>


  You Are Here: 
/ Forums / Sound / Multimedia /

  Question For Someone Who Knows Speakers? 
 Date Written 
raymond steven Jun 04, 2011, 09:49pm EDT Report Abuse
Okay, I have this little game chair that i took apart and i pulled out the subwoofer, im wondering what the white piece is/called, what does it plug in to/object, if you cant see by the pic, it has 2 holes on it that plug into the thingy with the prongs.

White Piece-

Other View Of White Piece-

The Speaker And Piece-

Where The White Piece Went Into-

The Whole Set Thingy-



  Topic Tools 
RSS UpdatesRSS Updates

  Related Articles 

A weekly newsletter featuring an editorial and a roundup of the latest articles, news and other interesting topics.

Please enter your email address below and click Subscribe.